The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Fly Away by Back-On

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits

Technically I'm listening to the Kagamine Rin version on Spotify, but that isn't on YT so I linked this ver instead. Not as good as the Rin one tho.

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits

This is what you get when you cross vocaloid, metal and psychological, and it sounds freaking amazing.

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
Kanon Wakeshima's new record「Love Your Enemies」is gonna be used as the opening to Selector Destructed WIXOSS and goes on sale on the tenth. However, someone leaked the full version onto Youtube on the fifth, so I've been binging it for the two days and it is honest to god the best of the three WIXOSS openings to date - and the other two are already easily within the top ten of all time. I'd say that this may even be the best anime opening in history; its just that good!

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
Pre-ordered the CD for this. I can't find a non TV-length version of the song that isn't cut off at the end, but here's the best I could find.

I've been completely hooked on this song for the past two weeks. The animation for the TV-length ED is also really beautiful and can be intellectualised in immense detail.

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
The full version of Grimgar's OP music has finally been unleashed upon the internet. It took a while, but my god was it worth the wait. Absolutely stunning.

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits

Freaking beautiful. Music like this is one of the hundreds of reasons why I absolutely love Non Non Biyori.

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits

Freaking love the Electric Light Orchestra

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
Taking badass music and making a badass piano duet

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits

Freaking love this OST

BlazingInfernape

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
MAY OFFEND SOME PEOPLE
2 Phones by Kevin Gates

Been listening to this for ages. Even in my IT class today.

Last edited:

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits

There are certain things that can only be truly appreciated when you understand the words. However, there are also things which can only be fully appreciated by someone who does not understand its meaning. This record is able to achieve both of these things, and when considered alongside it being a really beautiful song on both a surface level and a deeper level I can feel safe in saying that it is truly a musical masterpiece.

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits