Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I'd be willing to help do tests and i think we should add @Blaguard to our Team War's Roster

Yeah he was already in a war, wasn't aware he wasn't in there already, ty

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Blaguard

Apex Predator
Team Elite
Journalist
Credits
Thanks for the "Warrior Status" lol
Also I think @phenix and @Cheza would be good additions to our team, and adding numbers would prevent "everybody's busy" scenarios like last time.

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
Thanks for the "Warrior Status" lol
Also I think @phenix and @Cheza would be good additions to our team, and adding numbers would prevent "everybody's busy" scenarios like last time.
I've never battled @phenix but i know how good you are so ill take your word on it, @Cheza I've battled her Gym a few times and she wrecks me xD i have yet to beat her just like other people ive battled like Dom, Doulie and Mynor. So yeah thats a good group of battlers.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I've never battled @phenix but i know how good you are so ill take your word on it, @Cheza I've battled her Gym a few times and she wrecks me xD i have yet to beat her just like other people ive battled like Dom, Doulie and Mynor. So yeah thats a good group of battlers.

If either of them wants to be added they can ask but i'm not gonna just add people without them knowing xD

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
I could be a warrior, RAWR!

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I'm still ready for a test whenever you guys can. I'm also one of the few not playing smash until christmas so that could be helpful if you needed actives.

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
I'm still ready for a test whenever you guys can. I'm also one of the few not playing smash until christmas so that could be helpful if you needed actives.
I can probably test you sometime tomorrow if thats okay?

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I can probably test you sometime tomorrow if thats okay?
Yeah sure. I would be fine with whoever can test me the fastest. So if clutch or someone else can sooner would it be ok to just take the soonest open slot?

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
Yeah sure. I would be fine with whoever can test me the fastest. So if clutch or someone else can sooner would it be ok to just take the soonest open slot?
yeah ofcourse if someone can test you before me thats totally fine.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Didn't you already get tested recently o_O

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits