Opinions on Zinnia

Whakamole

Youngster Joey
Credits
Loads of people seem to really hate Zinnia a lot and I don't really know why, personally I thought that she, along with looker, was one of the most fun characters in the games. thoughts?

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Loads of people seem to really hate Zinnia a lot and I don't really know why, personally I thought that she, along with looker, was one of the most fun characters in the games. thoughts?
She was a little off, but that's to expect with a new character. Fun fact: Zinnia is in the beginning when you leave petalburg woods! I never noticed it until recently...

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Zinnia seems interesting to me, her sayings strike you not only in the game but in rl too. She has strong determination to seek what she needs in order to protect. Also Zinnia is a cutie to boot just like Courtney.

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
I don't dislike Zinnia, in fact I grew to like her because..
During her chant, she was basically sacrificing her life to let Rayquaza consume her and hopefully trigger the mega-evolution. She was delusional as it was, but despite the trauma she endured throughout her life, she was willing to help humanity.

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
How can you not like Zinnia?

Sure she knocked you out, destroyed what you thought was your last hope for saving the Earth and nearly failed at her own scheme, but she's got a MEGA SALAMENCE. SECOND GREATEST POKEMON EVERRR. xD but seriously. I like Zinnia a lot because I know what it's like to lose someone (as she was referring to in her speech at the top of Sky Pillar) and that whole "holding your head up to the stars just to keep the tears from falling" thing just really hit close to home for me because that's the exact thing that I felt the need to do as a kid.Doesn't mean she was justified in doing what she did, but she only did what she thought was right, and I can respect that.

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Its an okay character. I like how they put development into characters. What I dont like is the pedos in SB over zinnia . Anyways, she was fun because she had a nice lineup to battle against. Especially if you did nuzlocke. Though rayquaza is able to sweep her when you catch it. Made that battle less fun.

Xevshak

Youngster Joey
Credits
I really liked ZInnia to be honest. She was interesting and determined. Also, she was a bit ambivalent, and I personally really like ambivalent characters.

TheScrub96

Youngster Joey
Credits
I agree with most of the people on here that she was a fun character, but her poke-ball animation made me do a double take and then laugh a little... The only thing I didn't like was that the entire delta story seemed pretty much more urgent and world-threatening than the core one, and yet it takes significantly less time (like 20% or less). I think as a result, it felt kinda rushed, along with her characterization. Still, gotta appreciate that they even took the time to put all that in there after the Elite 4. :)

Embry

Youngster Joey
Credits
I find Zinnia to be extremely out there and carefree.. a bit annoying a times.

testing