• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Perfect Mentoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Anybody online now to help me a bit?

just pm anyone on the list with the question. Most people on the list are on 24/7 anyways xD

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I am looking for a mentor that can help me with my competitive battling and help with building teams and does pokemon showdown and stuff Please have skype (forgot to add my skype before)It Is TheEmberLord

I can help if you want but I don't really use skype very often

Mark2706

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I would really love a mentor that can help me In competitive battling and someone who would be able to rate my team. My team ranges from pokes in the ru and uu tier. Any help would be appreciated.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I would really love a mentor that can help me In competitive battling and someone who would be able to rate my team. My team ranges from pokes in the ru and uu tier. Any help would be appreciated.

PM me your team if you'd like some feedback

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
I am also here to help if you need me.

Avalanche920

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm having trouble in ou competitive battling. it seems that my teams are solid but if i lose one pokemon, i fall apart. i'd judge myself as an intermedite to borderline advanced trainer, i understand switches etc, but i could use help taking it to the next level. Any help would be appriciated

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
I'm having trouble in ou competitive battling. it seems that my teams are solid but if i lose one pokemon, i fall apart. i'd judge myself as an intermedite to borderline advanced trainer, i understand switches etc, but i could use help taking it to the next level. Any help would be appriciated
I could try and help you take that next step. Teambuilding is often the most crucial part of any battle. Learning how to double check certain mons without forgetting to check certain Pokemon takes a bit of time, but with practice it isn't too tough.

Avalanche920

Youngster Joey
Credits
I could try and help you take that next step. Teambuilding is often the most crucial part of any battle. Learning how to double check certain mons without forgetting to check certain Pokemon takes a bit of time, but with practice it isn't too tough.
right now, my team is porygon2, latios, mega scizor, dragonite, umbreon and rotom-w. it's able to hang in there but it can't fully get the job done. the dragonite is a sub-t-wave set

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
right now, my team is porygon2, latios, mega scizor, dragonite, umbreon and rotom-w. it's able to hang in there but it can't fully get the job done. the dragonite is a sub-t-wave set

Sub T wave dragonite sounds pretty bad for starters unless it's a thing I don't know about O.O

He's a great attacker with Espeed Ddance and a nice movepool, why are you using a twave set?

Avalanche920

Youngster Joey
Credits
Sub T wave dragonite sounds pretty bad for starters unless it's a thing I don't know about O.O

He's a great attacker with Espeed Ddance and a nice movepool, why are you using a twave set?
he's a bulky set with roost, dragon tail, t-wave and sub. t-wave first, get a sub up then roost off damage that i've taken and finally dragon tail stuff away. he is max hp max special defense. right now i use a yache berry on him, considering making it lum berry. I have also considered replacing him with milotic. I kinda originally put him on because i needed a 6th poke, and he has done decent. not the greatest but not the worst

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Just got a competitive team recently and I need some advice.
-Genesect
-Mega Kangashkan
-Landorus
-Rotom-W
-Heatran
-Defog Latios

As defog Latios and Genesect do not have the pentagon, what other pokemon should I use to replace them for rating battles?

What tier is this?

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Oh god I wasn't in a clear state of mind.... no tier.

So this is ubers? No tier isn't really competitive so I'm not sure how I can help you. If you have a genesect it's automatically ubers minimum but the rest of the team is pretty OU bar Kang-M who is also Ubers. I recommend picking a tier first tbh

Beck

Who is Beck?
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
So this is ubers? No tier isn't really competitive so I'm not sure how I can help you. If you have a genesect it's automatically ubers minimum but the rest of the team is pretty OU bar Kang-M who is also Ubers. I recommend picking a tier first tbh
Come to think of it an OU team doesn't sound bad.. What changes should I be making?

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing