• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Perfect Mentoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skullster

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I would like some help with teambuilding. Im very unexperienced when it comes to competitive and have little idea what good teambuilds are...

Thanks if you can help!

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
@Gold 2.0 @Cheza Just making sure you guys still know this is a thing, If you aren't interested I can take you guys off the list, just let me know

I just haven't seen any responses in quite a while

OmegaRend

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm in need of assistance with competitive team building. I do have a team of 5 (don't know who to use for 6th yet) but I'm not even sure if this will work or what's going on. I've never done competitive play before and want to give it a shot.

K

Krelbit

I need a team building help. I have a pokemon to center my team around, an another addition onto that. However I'm clueless on where I should head afterwards. Halp pls. :(

AndromedaNexus

Lorekeeper
Donor
Credits
I need a team building help. I have a pokemon to center my team around, an another addition onto that. However I'm clueless on where I should head afterwards. Halp pls. :(
I'm in need of assistance with competitive team building. I do have a team of 5 (don't know who to use for 6th yet) but I'm not even sure if this will work or what's going on. I've never done competitive play before and want to give it a shot.
I would be happy to help both of you, just PM Me whenever you get the chance :)

Ramathorn

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey I'm looking for some help with team building I'm having a little trouble rounding out this team I'm working on and some input would really help finish it up

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Hey I'm looking for some help with team building I'm having a little trouble rounding out this team I'm working on and some input would really help finish it up
Hey man, if you are looking for some help in teambuilding, we may be able to help. Anything you want to run?

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

PM me the team and I can give you some feedback if you'd like ^.^

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits