• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Perfect Mentoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

danuclease

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey, if there is a mentor out there with some free time and a lot of patience I think I could use some advice. Iv built 4-5 teams from the ground up and although they look good on paper I'm starting to think I may have missed something. Also my predicting is terrible. Help would be invaluable :)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hey, if there is a mentor out there with some free time and a lot of patience I think I could use some advice. Iv built 4-5 teams from the ground up and although they look good on paper I'm starting to think I may have missed something. Also my predicting is terrible. Help would be invaluable :)

I can try if no one is free but it'll be a linger process since I'm fairly busy if you don't mind

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
To be honest I'll be glad to take any help and advice I can get :)

Just PM Me any specifics if you want? Maybe your teams if you want? I can help you put final touches on them

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
I'd love to be a mentor if you would have me.

I'm an accomplished battler in OU and RU having reached top 500 on showdown multiple times in both. I'm the normal gym leader and I have a pretty solid record. I'm a Nova mentor and knight and I enjoy helping people on the SB make teams and the like.

I'm more than willing to tryout if I need to, but having faced many of the mentors already I'm sure someone would be willing to vouch for me. Anyway, if you are in need of another mentor, I'm more than willing to help. :D

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits

I'm an accomplished battler in OU and RU having reached top 500 on showdown multiple times in both. I'm the normal gym leader and I have a pretty solid record. I'm a Nova mentor and knight and I enjoy helping people on the SB make teams and the like.

I'm more than willing to tryout if I need to, but having faced many of the mentors already I'm sure someone would be willing to vouch for me. Anyway, if you are in need of another mentor, I'm more than willing to help. :D
If it's anything to help @Dom, I've battled clutch a number of times in the past and he's shown to be an extremely competent battler :)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Congrats on becoming a mentor!

@Matt_192 Thanks for the input!

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Iconoclasm

The Archetypal
Credits
I need some help. I have a bunch of pokemon that are battle ready 6iv the works. Now my problem is I change teams like my underwear, on a weekly basis. I need help setting up a good solid team for things like tournaments

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I need some help. I have a bunch of pokemon that are battle ready 6iv the works. Now my problem is I change teams like my underwear, on a weekly basis. I need help setting up a good solid team for things like tournaments

I'd try helping you but i'm probably too much of a "noob"

Would someone like to assist icon?

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
I'd try helping you but i'm probably too much of a "noob"

Would someone like to assist icon?
Yeah sure, I'll take him :)

Btw Dom, lots of these mons have like -640000 exp till the next level xD

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Wait what?
Some of the mons you sent me earlier, I'll give some examples

Chesnaught: EXP to next lv.: -580140
Delphox: EXP to next lv.: -580140
Diggersby: EXP to next lv.: -640000

Doesn't occur for all of them

Blaguard

Apex Predator
Team Elite
Journalist
Credits
Some of the mons you sent me earlier, I'll give some examples

Chesnaught: EXP to next lv.: -580140
Delphox: EXP to next lv.: -580140
Diggersby: EXP to next lv.: -640000

Doesn't occur for all of them
That just means when you powersaved them to level 100 you gave them too much. If you don't want that you can just look up their experience cap on serebii and give them that much (that's why p-save has code options for each of those increments).

BlueDragoon212

Youngster Joey
Credits
I'm sort of just getting into competitive pokemon battling and feel like I'm sort of in over my head. I got into it on PokeMMO and finally got a 3DS to give it a real shot on ORAS and X/Y when I grab them.
I'd love to find a mentor who I could talk to on something like Skype on voice to get a good feel for comp battling and help with my first team.
Anyone willing to help would be absolutely amazing :D

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I'm sort of just getting into competitive pokemon battling and feel like I'm sort of in over my head. I got into it on PokeMMO and finally got a 3DS to give it a real shot on ORAS and X/Y when I grab them.
I'd love to find a mentor who I could talk to on something like Skype on voice to get a good feel for comp battling and help with my first team.
Anyone willing to help would be absolutely amazing :D

I'd be happy to help but I don't really use skype much so maybe someone else might be better

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing