Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

the bdr

Youngster Joey
Donor
Credits
do i have to request for badges the little ribbons under my name? i understand there are requirements to meet before obtaining but once the requirements are met does it just pop up or do i have to inform someone

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
do i have to request for badges the little ribbons under my name? i understand there are requirements to meet before obtaining but once the requirements are met does it just pop up or do i have to inform someone
When you beat a gym leader, your name will be added to their winners list. An admin will then update your profile with the badge at some point in a sweep. :)

the bdr

Youngster Joey
Donor
Credits
awesome. i know you got the will not fall. you said you applied for it. where did you apply? just for future reference

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
awesome. i know you got the will not fall. you said you applied for it. where did you apply? just for future reference
If you are a gym leader and you defeat 5 challengers in a week, you can apply for the banner here

Arkailim

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
hey so i have like 10-20 BR pokemon. i know you said this isnt for custom team building, but would someone help me build a generic team out of what i have. it can be for any situation, i just want to get into rated battles and im terrible at making teams. ill list some of the mons i have to give you an idea. i have 33 pc its not much but ill give it up if someone will help.

BR MONS: Garchomp, Tyranitar, Latias, Swampert, Manectric, Salamence, Koffing, Politoed, Vaporeon, Ludicolo, Venusaur, Breloom, Ferrothorn, Gliscor, Metagross, Blaziken, Lopunny, Altaria.

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Oh

Rip mentors
trollface.png

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Yep, exactly this. I think tweaking mentoring could even keep mentors more active.
Definitely agreed. I could get around to reposting tomorrow if you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing