• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

PP Patchnotes 1 - 7/12/2014

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

Here is an update of recent website development fixes/additions and projects currently begin worked on.

Recent
  • Birthdays - We've added a Birthday update to the website sidebar - Leave a 'Happy Birthday' on a friend's profile. Or leave one anyway and make a new friend!
  • Find Member - We've added a search bar to the members page: here
  • Improved Search - We've made some improvements to the website's search feature: here
  • Re added social media icons to the bottom of all pages of the forums - Follow, Like, +1 or subscribe to us if you don't already
  • Corrected an issue that caused some members to not be able to update their profile cover image
In Development
  • Correcting the 'Trading Stats' tab on user profile
  • Pokedex
  • Payout ticketing system
  • Team Ranks (90% complete - To all different ranks with in teams)
  • Credit shop

Important Site Links:
-Site Customization (Name change, sticky a post, and more!)
-Custom Titles (Tired of being a youngster joey?)
-Becoming a Moderator
-Getting a Trusted Seller Badge
-Getting a Donor Badge (Donate to make a better site!)

Important Public Service Announcements:
-Conducting Sales (Must Read)
-Posting for PokeCredits w/o spamming (Avoiding Warnings and Bans)
-Multiple Accounts Policy (0 tolerance, you will be banned)

Site Battle Rules:
-Ubers Banlist
-Gym Challenge Guidelines
-Battle Clauses

Site Battles and Tournaments:
-Join a Team! (Represent in tournaments and earn rewards!)
-Join a Tournament! (Win PC and bragging rights!)
-Take on a Gym! (Earn badges and become champion!)

Community Threads:
-Battle Mentoring (From the site's best battlers!)
-Shiny Hunting Guide (Very thorough)

Site Tutorials:
-Modify Your Signature (Uploading a banner and linking shops!)
-How to Leave Feedback (And why you should!)

*Follow Moderator @sebesmos ' post Here

Last edited:

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
@doulie Was there an update that made all of the i's on the site capital? Like the like/unlike buttons say LIke/UnlIke and if you go to the members page and look at your title doulie it says tsunamI, as well as Toy's says admInIstrator... on top of that on profile pages if you look at the "postings" tab it says postIngs...

Just something I am curious about :p

Doulie, as I went to tag you I typed @ and your name, and the drop down that popped up with your name said DoulIe. WHAT IS THIS MADNESS.

matsumouri

RNG Master
Credits
@doulie Was there an update that made all of the i's on the site capital? Like the like/unlike buttons say LIke/UnlIke and if you go to the members page and look at your title doulie it says tsunamI, as well as Toy's says admInIstrator... on top of that on profile pages if you look at the "postings" tab it says postIngs...

Just something I am curious about :p

Doulie, as I went to tag you I typed @ and your name, and the drop down that popped up with your name said DoulIe. WHAT IS THIS MADNESS.

I noticed that too...
May be some sort of... bug type codemon...