• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Raise The Prices Coalition: Save Perfect Pokemon

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
So it has come to my attention to what has been going on recently with the economy. I have been seeing 20 pc undercutters taking away business from reputable people like Chaos, Cheza, Pplzdude and Unproxied. I have decided to make a coalition to try to get the prices raised to 50 pc. It is needed to help save this site from a major recession. We will sponsor your business if it is charging 50 pc or above for the selling of pokemon. I personally will talk to you and I will sponsor your business.

Join the coalition

Please help save the economy.

#Savetheeconomy

Coalition members:

Giovanni
Unproxied
Cheza
McCloud
Jiggly
notsoclutch
Senpai
pplzdude
MegaHitmonlee

kankuro236
Matt_192
Zac1297
GangGreen

Saya Kisaragi
matsumouri

Last edited:

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
That's cute. I like this.

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
The thing is, as much of a pain the undercutters are to merchants who charge at regular prices, this sounds more like an issue to bring to Doulie than to form a gang of merchants working against newer merchants.

I like the idea, but the execution can be very messy and defeat the purpose. What I'm trying to say is bullying other merchants into either joining, or exclusion will be very easy to do once this coalition gains some momentum.

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
The thing is, as much of a pain the undercutters are to merchants who charge at regular prices, this sounds more like an issue to bring to Doulie than to form a gang of merchants working against newer merchants.

I like the idea, but the execution can be very messy and defeat the purpose. What I'm trying to say is bullying other merchants into either joining, or exclusion will be very easy to do once this coalition gains some momentum.
The thing is this is not bullying other people to join the movement. It is trying to support people to get this economy back to what it was before Pokebank.

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits

Also, you charge 20 pc per pokemon. I mean you could make a lot more pc charging at 50 pc instead. 10 pokemon would give you 500 pc instead of 200 pc. You could actually have a better income then.

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Also, you charge 20 pc per pokemon. I mean you could make a lot more pc charging at 50 pc instead. 10 pokemon would give you 500 pc instead of 200 pc. You could actually have a better income then.
I'm definitely in support for raising the PC minimum. We just need to wait for the big guy.

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
I would like to join the Coalition

testing