• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Seller Help Group (IATS)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
well you are 50% correct there! i do want to look better and be more trustworthy but this is because i deserve it and not cause i want to earn more, you can ask every costumer i ever had and they will assure you that my servises and behavior were excellent plus i am a really trustworthy seller (i even refund my costumers if needed with 20% interest)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to join the association cause i am tired of being called undercuter (when in the same time i am not! you guys just ultra over price yours) i dont want to earn by selling pokemon in this website anymore at all (my ebay is onfire atm) i want to join so i can help other shop owners so i can raise my reputation and run my tourneys and honestly thats all! if you aslo check my transactions or my shop you will see yourself that i am not accepting any orders anymore for months now, even though people keep ordering so plz dont tell me i want to earn more cause thats simply wrong!!

As for chezas post i only have to say that i was an undercater and now i want to join you if you dont see that as a victory then i have nothing else to add

thanks for you time!

A few things

*takes deep breath*

What's to stop me from buying form you and getting a refund with interest for free PC? If you don't sell anymore then this group really isn't for you, Selling on ebay is illegal, The whole point of the group is to earn more so if you don't want to earn more then you don't belong in the group, if you don't want to be called an undercutter then don't undercut.

*exhales*

The Collector

Damn Crocune Love Fest
Donor
Credits
I can voucher for Yama. He has given me much good advice when it comes to the site, breeding, and even told me he was a cloner when I said cloning was something I do not buy, thus killing his own fairly large sale. Past things aside, these are practices I wholeheartedly support and so should all of you as long as price points are met

Yamatori

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I can voucher for Yama. He has given me much good advice when it comes to the site, breeding, and even told me he was a cloner when I said cloning was something I do not buy, thus killing his own fairly large sale. Past things aside, these are practices I wholeheartedly support and so should all of you as long as price points are met
Thanks a lot collector :)

Yamatori

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
A few things

*takes deep breath*

What's to stop me from buying form you and getting a refund with interest for free PC? If you don't sell anymore then this group really isn't for you, Selling on ebay is illegal, The whole point of the group is to earn more so if you don't want to earn more then you don't belong in the group, if you don't want to be called an undercutter then don't undercut.

*exhales*
Well to refund someone means that for some reason i couldnt complete the order on time! i dont know what you mean when you say what stops you from buying and get refunded from me!! ebays legality is totally irrellevant with the topic and trust me even if i dont sell at all still i can benefit the assosiation by bringing costumers and it wouldnt be bad to sell 1 or 2 pokes for 200pc each once in a while! Anyway thanks a lot for your time and thanks to thecolletctor for the support :)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Well to refund someone means that for some reason i couldnt complete the order on time! i dont know what you mean when you say what stops you from buying and get refunded from me!! ebays legality is totally irrellevant with the topic and trust me even if i dont sell at all still i can benefit the assosiation by bringing costumers and it wouldnt be bad to sell 1 or 2 pokes for 200pc each once in a while! Anyway thanks a lot for your time and thanks to thecolletctor for the support :)

Double posting isn't a way to get on my good side -_-

How would you bring customers and why wouldn't you just sell to them o_O

Yamatori

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
cause i dont have time to breed for perfectpokemon atm but i want to be as active as possible cause i want to make some real cash tournament here and there is no other place in the net to do that! i wanted to join cause i like to support collective ideas as i did in the last nonofficial tournamet where i payed the entrance fee and never participated cause i didnt have time so it was a lucky free win for my opponent! but i already 2 members and the leader of this group had aggressive behavior at me so i lost my interest! Honestly i hope you have a success!

riskybiscuit

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi everyone! I just joined yesterday and already got a few deals done. @The Collector spoke to me about this thread and got my pricing together! I liked what I read so far and I wanna join to help the site's economy :D

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hi everyone! I just joined yesterday and already got a few deals done. @The Collector spoke to me about this thread and got my pricing together! I liked what I read so far and I wanna join to help the site's economy :D

Awesome, do you currently have a shop?

riskybiscuit

Youngster Joey
Credits

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Yeah, my shops are hyperlink-ed in my siggy :)

Oh I'm on my phone, can't see signatures lol I'll check it out later ^.^

Adding you to the group!

*Edit, thanks for your interest ^.^

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

ShinyHunter

Youngster Joey
Credits
I am interested in becoming a trusted seller, I strongly support this as I want newcomers to know the items prices and not sell for something less or more. They must get the right amount of pay for their work. I am a newcomer too but I am reliable in terms of not scamming and making the prices affordable, I even make the prices a bit cheaper for those members who don't have lots of money to get the stuff they want. I want to be a trusted seller, to tell people that I am trusted and my prices are not there to scam because they are cheaper and I am totally reliable and trustable.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I am interested in becoming a trusted seller, I strongly support this as I want newcomers to know the items prices and not sell for something less or more. They must get the right amount of pay for their work. I am a newcomer too but I am reliable in terms of not scamming and making the prices affordable, I even make the prices a bit cheaper for those members who don't have lots of money to get the stuff they want. I want to be a trusted seller, to tell people that I am trusted and my prices are not there to scam because they are cheaper and I am totally reliable and trustable.

I want to make sure we're clear that IATS and being a trusted seller are different things, do you understand the difference?

Nick H.

Youngster Joey
Credits
I would like to ask how much I should charge for a 5 iv timid protean froakie with a life orb

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
I should be allowed to join because 1. I'm already using your pricing standards, I'm a moderator, a well known member of the site. And i've already made over 1000 pc today since i opened my shop xD

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I should be allowed to join because 1. I'm already using your pricing standards, I'm a moderator, a well known member of the site. And i've already made over 1000 pc today since i opened my shop xD

Fair enough, xD

Adding you to the group

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will