• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Suggestions Thread?

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
definatley, captain koga c;

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
If any of the leaders need help making the monotype tell them to pm me i have plenty of experience in monotype

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
same lol

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

Hmm this monotype gym leader idea is a good one, i've seen it done before.
I think its a cool concept, one of you guys can explain the how exactly you would like to see it implemented in the forums and @ToY and I can discuss making it a reality.

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
well, you can give the gym leaders like a banner i guess? statig which gym theyre from. and somebody can challenge a gym leader, adif they win, they get a badge as falir.
and once they beat every gym leader, they can challenge the elite(jk its gonnn be called the XIT four) ahahah
and if they win they can get a league championship baNNER? or something of the sort.

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
and you can also post a gym leader application thread, ( the mods should be reserved spots)
or if you and toy arent interested in being one, then the mods can be elite 4 (being there 4 mods) and the first one to beat everyone up to there can be champion.

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
We can set it up like the games kind of. Make it so they vs a certain gym leader first and go from there. In the league Ive done before we could have one or two trainers of our monotype. We will upload the replay to show the result of the match.

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
If the gym leader system is implemented ill write a monotype guide to help the leaders/e4 make their teams. Ill still do this if it doesn't happen ill just put it at the top of the list.

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
id love that. lol
im not sure whether i want fairy or ghost..

OG34

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
That gym leader idea is great. I'd love to get a chance to be one, of course after I prove myself somehow.

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

Just to update you guys, i have a meeting with @ToY tomorrow late afternoon. This gym leader idea will be one that we discuss.

Last edited:

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

As of right now, ToY and I are looking to have the Gym Leader system with custom gym badges implemented by 2/28/14.

In roughly 4 weeks.

Aiden

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Not sure if this has already been suggested but a price check thread.

A thread where you can list what pokemon you're looking to sell and members who are experienced in trading and prices can advise the worth of what you have.

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

Not sure if this has already been suggested but a price check thread.

A thread where you can list what pokemon you're looking to sell and members who are experienced in trading and prices can advise the worth of what you have.
good idea

~Digital_Convoy~

Pokémon Champion
Credits
if i could be a gym leader i would def be a fighting type, but i was just wondering, as the site got bigger, could somebody maybe make an app? it would be hard, but possible..

And also, I think that we should have some type of eliminator tournament throughout all of the teams, although we'd have to wait for Black Winter to grow, to have an elite group of Battlers to represent in upcoming Tournaments, instead of paying your way into one. This gives everyone a chance to battle instead of the ones that have enough PC.

Wesley

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
if i could be a gym leader i would def be a fighting type, but i was just wondering, as the site got bigger, could somebody maybe make an app? it would be hard, but possible..

And also, I think that we should have some type of eliminator tournament throughout all of the teams, although we'd have to wait for Black Winter to grow, to have an elite group of Battlers to represent in upcoming Tournaments, instead of paying your way into one. This gives everyone a chance to battle instead of the ones that have enough PC.
It's only 50 PC

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits

We've already talked about the app idea on Skype and he said it may be a possibility but due to only having a two man team working on a site they have to focus on certain things first.

ForbiddenSandwich

Storm Trooper
Trusted Seller
Credits
I am n team black winter which is a dark type based team so I could definitely be a dark type leader besides we all needed a dark type gym sooner or later

Jellicent

Youngster Joey
Credits
This is one of @ToY goal for the website.
These things will become possible as the website's member count grows.
Something to keep in mind: Pokemon and all likenesses of Pokemon are registered trademarks. Selling shirts with your site's name (since it includes Pokemon in it) or any Pokemon displayed on it (even fanart) could be a potential lawsuit.

Creating a recognizable site logo without any trademarked images would be the best way around that issue, most likely.