Team XIT - Early Registration

Harmonics

Youngster Joey
Credits
If it's not too late to join, I'd like to join the team. I've done a decent amount of competitive battling in the past and look forward to rejoining the scene. :)

darkviper88

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I would like to join team XIT. I may be frome the uk and am only new to the competative battling team but i have been playing pokemon for 15 years since red/blue/yellow and i am quickly learning to hold my own in online battles :)

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits

darkviper88

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Thanks for accepting me into Team XIT, I am working on my competative pokemon right now so cant wait to join in the tournaments

skyhigh19

Youngster Joey
Credits
Thank you! I also look forward to our team winning many tournaments in the future !

Szile

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello,
I want to join team Xit, I would like to participate in tournaments and learn more advanced strategies.
Also that banner is pretty kick-ass so why the heck not.

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hello,
I want to join team Xit, I would like to participate in tournaments and learn more advanced strategies.
Also that banner is pretty kick-ass so why the heck not.
You made a great choice, welcome aboard :)

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
Hi, I'm Gold 2.0 and I've been debating which team I would like to join and honestly I think this one would be the best for me. I love Pokemon and battling and I'd like to think I'm pretty good and that I'm a good sport. I hope you'll consider me as a member soon. Thanks either way! :D

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hi, I'm Gold 2.0 and I've been debating which team I would like to join and honestly I think this one would be the best for me. I love Pokemon and battling and I'd like to think I'm pretty good and that I'm a good sport. I hope you'll consider me as a member soon. Thanks either way! :D
Added you bro, you chose right! Welcome to the team. I look forward to running side by side sharkieshas with you in the future (;

laingster12

Youngster Joey
Credits
can i join xit? i have a lot of iv/ev trained shinys that im willing to lend to team members who need them,
im an experianced pokemon player since the ruby/saphire generation
i love competitive battles
im pretty good at helping make teams
and i want to be a part of the xit family :)

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
can i join xit? i have a lot of iv/ev trained shinys that im willing to lend to team members who need them,
im an experianced pokemon player since the ruby/saphire generation
i love competitive battles
im pretty good at helping make teams
and i want to be a part of the xit family :)
welcome to the team :)

zZZhafuanZZz

Youngster Joey
Credits
May I join? So far the only team that looks entertaining is Team XIT!!! However, my time zone is completely different from yours because I live in the Asia Side. I'm not that good at competitive battling and I might need some help with it..
Whether I join or not, Team XIT will be the best team out there...:D

pokemaster34

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I would like to join because, I have a great team setup and have only lost 3 times with my team.I could also giveaway some 3,4,5 iv pokemon and maybe a 6 or two

FC: 2105-9753-5848

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
I would like to join because, I have a great team setup and have only lost 3 times with my team.I could also giveaway some 3,4,5 iv pokemon and maybe a 6 or two

FC: 2105-9753-5848
Welcome to the team :)

testing