Closed The Planet Supply | Sun and Moon Pokemon: 5IV-Egg Moves-Legit Hatched | VGC Battle Ready

poketrader47

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi there, i don't really have much PC but i have every item on your 2 pokemon list :D for 1 of them items, Could i get the male adamant 5iv tepig with its H/A, and the female bold 5iv squirtle with its H/A if there's one available still?

unscrambled

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi, I'd like to purchase a few more Pokemon. I'd like to purchase a 6IV Adamant Absol with its hidden ability Justified, a 6IV Adamant Bouffalant with Sap Sipper, a 6IV Adamant Corphish with its hidden ability Adaptability, a 6IV Adamant Croagunk with Dry Skin, a 6IV Adamant Gligar with its hidden ability Immunity, a 6IV Modest Pidgey with its hidden ability Big Pecks, a 6IV Adamant Pinsir with Hyper Cutter and a 6IV Jolly Shellder with Skill Link.

Planet_Azumarill

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi there, i don't really have much PC but i have every item on your 2 pokemon list :D for 1 of them items, Could i get the male adamant 5iv tepig with its H/A, and the female bold 5iv squirtle with its H/A if there's one available still?
Let me know when you can trade

Planet_Azumarill

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi, I'd like to purchase a few more Pokemon. I'd like to purchase a 6IV Adamant Absol with its hidden ability Justified, a 6IV Adamant Bouffalant with Sap Sipper, a 6IV Adamant Corphish with its hidden ability Adaptability, a 6IV Adamant Croagunk with Dry Skin, a 6IV Adamant Gligar with its hidden ability Immunity, a 6IV Modest Pidgey with its hidden ability Big Pecks, a 6IV Adamant Pinsir with Hyper Cutter and a 6IV Jolly Shellder with Skill Link.
That will be 480 pc let me know when you can trade

unscrambled

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello, I would like to purchase a couple more Pokemon. I would like to purchase a 6IV Jolly Drilbur with Sand Force, a 6IV Adamant Growlithe with Intimidate, a 6IV Calm Lapras with Hydration, a 6IV Adamant Pinsir with Hyper Cutter and a 6IV Adamant Swirilix with Unburden.

Planet_Azumarill

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hello, I would like to purchase a couple more Pokemon. I would like to purchase a 6IV Jolly Drilbur with Sand Force, a 6IV Adamant Growlithe with Intimidate, a 6IV Calm Lapras with Hydration, a 6IV Adamant Pinsir with Hyper Cutter and a 6IV Adamant Swirilix with Unburden.
Total: 300 PC
Just let me know when you are available to trade

JU2T1C3

Youngster Joey
Credits
well if thats the case, Can I please get the Aipom (N14 on excel chart) Corphish (N59 on excel chart), and a male Tangela (430 on excel chart)... Than may I also buy a Battle ready Sylvion?

Planet_Azumarill

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
well if thats the case, Can I please get the Aipom (N14 on excel chart) Corphish (N59 on excel chart), and a male Tangela (430 on excel chart)... Than may I also buy a Battle ready Sylvion?
Alright, that will be 60 PC for the Sylveon and the other 3 pokemon are available

unscrambled

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi, I would like to purchase a few more Pokemon. I would like to purchase a 5IV Jolly Bunnelby with Huge Power, a 5IV Jolly Charmander with Blaze, a 5IV Jolly Doduo with Early Bird, a 5IV Jolly Kangaskhan with Scrappy, a 5IV Adamant Mawile with Intimidate, a 5IV Modest Nidoran(M) with Hustle, a 5IV Adamant Gligar with Immunity, a 5IV Adamant Swinub with Thick Fat and a 5IV Jolly Tailow with Guts.

Planet_Azumarill

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi, I would like to purchase a few more Pokemon. I would like to purchase a 5IV Jolly Bunnelby with Huge Power, a 5IV Jolly Charmander with Blaze, a 5IV Jolly Doduo with Early Bird, a 5IV Jolly Kangaskhan with Scrappy, a 5IV Adamant Mawile with Intimidate, a 5IV Modest Nidoran(M) with Hustle, a 5IV Adamant Gligar with Immunity, a 5IV Adamant Swinub with Thick Fat and a 5IV Jolly Tailow with Guts.
Total: 540 PC

unscrambled

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello, I'd like to purchase a couple more Pokemon. I'd like to purchase a 5IV Adamant Drilbur with Sand Rush, a 5IV Adamant Fletchling with Gale Wings, a 5IV Adamant Kangaskhan with Scrappy, a 5IV Jolly Pinsir with Hyper Cutter and a 5IV Impish Vullaby with Overcoat.

Planet_Azumarill

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hello, I'd like to purchase a couple more Pokemon. I'd like to purchase a 5IV Adamant Drilbur with Sand Rush, a 5IV Adamant Fletchling with Gale Wings, a 5IV Adamant Kangaskhan with Scrappy, a 5IV Jolly Pinsir with Hyper Cutter and a 5IV Impish Vullaby with Overcoat.
Total: 300 PC
As usual just let me know when you can trade

unscrambled

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey, it's me again. I would like to purchase a couple of battle ready Pokemon. I would like to purchase a battle ready Modest Blastoise with Rain Dish, a battle ready Bold Chansey with Natural Cure, a battle ready Modest Exploud with Scrappy, a battle ready Timid Gengar with Levitate, a battle ready Modest Jolteon with Volt Absorb and a battle ready Timid Noivern with Infiltrator.

testing