Active Walk Down Memory Lane...

Which of these games would you like a video walkthrough for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Golden Rule

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
This post is about me asking if anyone would be interested in a video walkthrough for Pokemon Firered/LeafGreen, Pokemon Sapphire/Ruby, Emerald, Platinum, Pokemon White, White 2, and Pokemon Y. I would be showing the story mode, where to find important items, Pokemon, legendary Pokemon, tms, move tutors, different things like that. I have a poll asking you to vote for which game(s) you would like to see done. I will have at least 1 video done a day. I will post as many as possible each day. I will post when I will not be able to. Post below comments you have about this or things I could add to have in these walkthroughs.
IF YOU WANTED TO VOTE FOR HEARTGOLD/SOULSILVER PLEASE THAT BELOW TO COUNT. THANKS
PS: I will have prizes awarded for those who comment on these videos, give feed back on how I can improve them, or things they have questions about. These winners will be choose randomly. The prize can be something from that game, that can be traded over such as a breeded Pokemon with egg moves only found in that gen, or special things like that.

Last edited:

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I voted for LGFR, it was a unique game and it's always nice to see a throwback to gen 1 in color

Just my opinion, I'd watch these ^

Golden Rule

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
The game that gets 5 votes first will be the one I will do first.
RIGHT NOW POKEMON WHITE AND LEAFGREEN/FIRERED ARE A GO.

Last edited:

Golden Rule

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I will start the Pokemon LeafGreen and FireRed walkthrough. I will not post the link for the vidoes until I have a couple up. This should be within a few days. Thanks. Yu can still vote for the other games.

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
I'm voting for Emerald - despite the graphical and various updates over the years, it still remains my favourite Pokemon game to date.

I will start the Pokemon LeafGreen and FireRed walkthrough. I will not post the link for the vidoes until I have a couple up. This should be within a few days. Thanks. Yu can still vote for the other games.
Hi, just thought I'd tell you that you're not supposed to double post - thanks :)

Golden Rule

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
thanks for that piece of advice. I will try to not do thta next time.
I'm voting for Emerald - despite the graphical and various updates over the years, it still remains my favourite Pokemon game to date.

Hi, just thought I'd tell you that you're not supposed to double post - thanks :)

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Play whichever one you'd prefer, if you don't like it then there's no point in playing it.

Golden Rule

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Play whichever one you'd prefer, if you don't like it then there's no point in playing it.
I wanted to provide something that some people on the site would want to see is all. I could do any of them, I wanted to ask which would be liked to be seen. Thanks for your thoughts and have a good day.

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
I voted Platinum as its my fave pokemon game (and the one I started with)

testing