Website Recruitment V2

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
UPDATE:
A list of all the members participating and their name assignments will be posted around 8 p.m. EST. So be sure to check up on your assignments then!
Where's the list!? It's been almost an hour since you were suppose to post it and the recruitment is starting in less than a minute!

areoplazma

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
I can join in

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Sorry guys....
I had something come up in my personal life and I'm sorry I turned up so late, it was honestly embarassing....
Thanks to @Dom for taking over in my absence.
Again, sorry guys.

There's nothing to be sorry about it's good to have your priorities in line, it happens xD

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
I hope the recruitment worked out well!

Edit: I'm curious, have y'all done recruitment via Facebook Poke-related groups, and other Poke-related groups on reddit?

Last edited:

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
I hope the recruitment worked out well!

Edit: I'm curious, have y'all done recruitment via Facebook Poke-related groups, and other Poke-related groups on reddit?
I haven't, personally, but the site does have a Facebook page. I'm not sure what's occurred as far as recruitment a and such.

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
(Bump)
This should probably start becoming a daily thing for those who can participate in recruitment's instead of me just saying in the shoutbox "who wants to randomly go recruiting on pokemonshowdown?"

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
Daily?
I think weekly would be better. A lot of people go on showdown daily and there really isn't need to spam them every day. Kinda gives us a bad rep
True.. obviously didn't think it out well enough.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
(Bump)
This should probably start becoming a daily thing for those who can participate in recruitment's instead of me just saying in the shoutbox "who wants to randomly go recruiting on pokemonshowdown?"
Doulie has said that he doesn't want this to become a daily thing, because it'll give us a bad name and we would keep messaging the same people

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
Doulie has said that he doesn't want this to become a daily thing, because it'll give us a bad name and we would keep messaging the same people
yeah it should deffinetly be weekly at the very least though it would bring in an income of members at a very high amount eventually

testing