What Are You Watching?

FonZ

Youngster Joey
Credits
watching stand up from Louis C.K. and George Carlin... its hard to type this while laughing this much xD

P.S. Saw 300: rise of an empire too not to long ago, and it was sick indeed! :p

Cherub Tomo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Just started watching Legend of Korra from 2nd season... it's pretty good:)! (but it's not Avatar: The Last Airbender:cool:!)

Unproxied

Tier 1
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Season 1 of Ink Master and American Pickers.

I really wanna see that new movie, Blended. It looks funny as hell.

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
I'm currently watching Witchcraft Works, very funny but a lot of messed up references.

TyruntLover44

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I've been watching some Hunter X Hunter but I stop watching for some reason,
I need to get back on board with that lol.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Recently finished Bokurano. It was interesting. :)

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Just Saw Rosemary's Baby 10 different kinds of strange. You will be confused through out the movie.
I also saw Robin Hood, Toystory.- my little cousin was over. I revisited my childhood. :D

MrMajora

Youngster Joey
Credits
Been watching Streams of Sm4sh, and Other then that I re-watched Books 1-2 of Legend of Korra, I plan on rewatching all of Last Airbender/Korra when the 4th book comes out!

Cherub Tomo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Been watching Streams of Sm4sh, and Other then that I re-watched Books 1-2 of Legend of Korra, I plan on rewatching all of Last Airbender/Korra when the 4th book comes out!
Good thing you're catching up because Book 4 starts October 3rd, next Friday:D:D:D!

EliteFourCronos

Pokémon Champion
Credits
My roommate just got Steins;Gate on DVD in the mail, so we've been doing a rewatch of it on the big screen. Nothing's better than seeing that show in High Definition again! :)

Crimsonhorror

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I'm watching the new show Gotham atm and so far it has potential, I hope to see some good or interesting character developments as the show goes along

testing