• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Which one is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaHitmonlee

Banger
Credits
Based off of gameplay and story only. Which is better?

Skylanders or Disney Infinity?

321 GOOOOO!

matt

Pokémon Champion
Credits
i gtg with skylanders there

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Are you considering these games?

I was under the impression they were meant for anyone under the age of 13 or so but I guess that's just what i've heard

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Disney infinity is definitely unique and wacky, and has great moments. I never cared for sky landers tbh, I would go with Disney infinity...

Unproxied

Tier 1
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits

I was under the impression they were meant for anyone under the age of 13 or so but I guess that's just what i've heard

I pretty much just Googled both of the games and picked the one that looked better, LOL.

I haven't actually played either one of them. They do look like they were intended for a younger audience.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Pokemon was intended for children too, but...

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Pokemon was intended for children too, but...

Yeah but it also has a larger following i didn't think either of those were that strategy involved like pokemon

Joshua69

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Yeah but it also has a larger following i didn't think either of those were that strategy involved like pokemon
Well everyone has different tastes. I chose Disney infinity. I Love the Disney characters, so... Yeah that's why.

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
If the pokemon games were designed for a child audience then why are there so many complexities within the games (in RB it was IVs and the RNG)? The anime, singleplayer and non-Japanese dubs of the manga are definitely at children but the rest of the game, the TCG and the Japanese manga seem to be more aimed at teens (seriously so much content in the earlier mangas had to be censored before it could be sold outside of Japan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing