Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Frustration. Same power as Return, but with a catch. Your pokemon actually have to HATE you in order to get that max damage. But here's the thing: You know how your friendship rises?

Walking. It is nearly impossible to keep that perfect frustration. Besides, who wants to be known as the trainer that makes his/her pokemon hate them?
Is that just c+p'ed from JWittz? xD

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Also, I'd like to put in a mention for Quash, I mean, what does it even do lol: makes the target move last in the priority bracket.

No

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
Fell stinger isn't useless. It is, admittedly, a worse pup, but at least it isn't useless early game. (Soz for quoting after, but lag is dumb and I'm on an ipad, so yea)
theres also fell stinger, tackle, water gun, vine whip, and ember

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
Oh, worst attacking move is by far constrict.

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
Memento is really good alongside dual screens as it enables a free switch in and makes the target even more useless alongside dual screens' boost.

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
Delibird's PRESENT.
The only thing worse than a move that does nothing is a move that heals your opponent!
heal pulse in singles is even worse. At least Present has the CHANCE to damage them.

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
FLING, Embargo, False Swipe, Splash, Fell Stinger, Final Gambit, HOLD BACK, HOLD Hands, Natural Gift, Power, Quash.
Quash Murkrow in VGC is a thing, also False Swipe is useful for capturing Pokemon.

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits

Pichu

Youngster Joey
Credits
Flash and splash, maybe cut

testing