• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Tjaxinator

Youngster Joey
Credits
Sure thing! I'm fine with careful too though so no big deal if it doesn't work out! aND yeah 8pm, it's pretty late but I will also be free all day tomorrow if we miss each other!

Just have to get the ability to pass down and it'll be ready! Should just take a few eggs to get it, I love the new egg hatching method, with the tauros in the little area. It's so nice. You have a gender preference?

Flare687

Youngster Joey
Credits
Did you already receive your modest salandit? If not, I have one and would love an HA mareanie or a 5iv cubone.Would you also be interested in adamant marills with aqua jet in beast balls?

inugumi

Youngster Joey
Credits
@Colin
I can trade either one for you, just let me know which you prefer and if gender matters.

@Tjaxinator
Awesome! :) Aah what did we agree too? two mons right? popplio and cubone? My FC is 4184-3009-8070, IGN Galen. I'll be able to trade anytime today, just let me know your fc/ign!

@Flare687
I'm interested in both those mons! does gender matter? got a female ha mareanie but need to breed for female cubone real fast, otherwise got a male ready to go.

Tjaxinator

Youngster Joey
Credits
@Tjaxinator
Awesome! :) Aah what did we agree too? two mons right? popplio and cubone? My FC is 4184-3009-8070, IGN Galen. I'll be able to trade anytime today, just let me know your fc/ign!

Yup! Modest Popplio and Adamant Cubone for HA Adamant Brave Bird Zubat and Jolly Mimikyu. My friend code is 3239 - 5986 - 4592

I should be able to trade now if you're ready

EDIT: IGN is Tjaxinator

testing