• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

A Returning Hobby

YoshiToMario

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey everyone!

After being an avid Pokemon player since the days of Yellow until Diamond, I finally got back into ORAS. Been having an amazing time so far, so thought I'd sign up on here and try and get into another world of Pokemon to have new things to be doing in the game all the time.

Hope you see a bunch of you around!

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Hello and welcome to the site! If you need any help adjusting to the new competitive format, you can always PM me and I'd be happy to help you out. If you have any general questions about the site, feel free to PM me about that too :p

YoshiToMario

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello and welcome to the site! If you need any help adjusting to the new competitive format, you can always PM me and I'd be happy to help you out. If you have any general questions about the site, feel free to PM me about that too :p

Thanks! Looking forward to hanging around here more!

testing