Pokemon: Sableye
Ability: Prankster
Nature: Bold
Egg moves (if any): Recover
Nickname (if any): No nickname

Zelda / Karly

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Well i already had a gen 6 specific shop but decided to make a slightly different one.

• So pretty self explanatory here - 20PC any pokemon (that can be bred, so legionaries not included).
  • 10PC extra for ev training and leveling to 50
  • Buy 2 pokemon get the 3rd free (not including it's leveling)
  • Pokemon will never take more than 24hrs starting from when i reply to your request!(I'll usually try to get it done whilst online)
  • Weekly competitions if shop picks up!

So just post your request like this:

Pokemon:
Ability:
Nature:
Egg moves (if any):
Nickname (if any):

and if EV training and leveling:

EV Spread:
Moves to keep when leveling:

Thanks all :)

EDIT: I don't breed shinys sorry :(

Pokemon: Charzard
Ability: Blaze
Egg moves: (thunder punch, fire punch, iron tail)
No nickname plz
Max ev for speed, attack
Whatever level it takes, I'm not worried about level:)

Bubblrgum Goodra

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
OK first things first I am SO SORRY @LiKWiDCAKE @JimmyP424 @Ryze19, my internet just came up today after being down in my whole area for almost a week!. All your pokes are ready and i will find a way to compensate the ridiculous wait.

@Joxus, If you still need them, you srsly don't have to give me anything - just let me know if your still up for it.

@Jahrmann @Jon @Zelda / Karly I will get started on your pokes in the order that you posted!

I think thats all thats pending but if i've missed anyone or anything let me know!

Ryze19

Youngster Joey
Donor
Credits
Would like to add 2 more pokes.

Pokemon: Aron
Ability: Sturdy
Egg moves: Dragon Rush , Superpower , Stealth Rock
Nickname : None

Pokemon: Heracross
Ability: Moxie
Egg moves: Rock Blast , Seismic Toss , Focus Punch, Pursuit

Bubblrgum Goodra

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Would like to add 2 more pokes.

Pokemon: Aron
Ability: Sturdy
Egg moves: Dragon Rush , Superpower , Stealth Rock

Pokemon: Heracross
Ability: Moxie
Egg moves: Rock Blast , Seismic Toss , Focus Punch, Pursuit

Btw @Jon @Zelda / Karly both you pokemon have been done since thursday - i've just been trying to log in a ttimes when your on. Anyway let me know when your usually on.

@Ryze19 i finished both your pokes except for Hereacross as i couldn't find a HA one even after searching for the whole week. Same goes with @Jahrmann i spent the whole week and couldn't find a HA darmatin :(. Sorry to both of you but let me know if there are any other pokes that I can breed for you.

Zelda / Karly

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Btw @Jon @Zelda / Karly both you pokemon have been done since thursday - i've just been trying to log in a ttimes when your on. Anyway let me know when your usually on.

@Ryze19 i finished both your pokes except for Hereacross as i couldn't find a HA one even after searching for the whole week. Same goes with @Jahrmann i spent the whole week and couldn't find a HA darmatin :(. Sorry to both of you but let me know if there are any other pokes that I can breed for you.
I'm on rn:)

JimmyP424

Youngster Joey
Credits
Apologies for the delay, I've been working a lot lately and moving house, feel free to let me know when you're available ^_^ Also, don't mind the delay, I wasn't here all that much either XD

Bubblrgum Goodra

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Apologies for the delay, I've been working a lot lately and moving house, feel free to let me know when you're available ^_^ Also, don't mind the delay, I wasn't here all that much either XD

Ok great - im on now and will probs be on for the next 4/5 hrs so just lemme now when (my fc is in sig) :)

AlphaRidley

Youngster Joey
Credits
Pokemon: Larvesta
Ability: Flame Body
Nature: Modest
Egg moves: N/A
Nickname: N/A
I would like it to be a 5/6iv Larvesta. If you need Larvestas with perfect ivs to breed with I can supply you with whatever you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing