• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed All Pokemon, Any Pokemon, Always 20PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello (^^)/

I'd like to order this pokemon:

Pokemon: Sableye
Ability: Prankster
Nature: Bold
Egg moves (if any): Recover
Nickname (if any): No nickname

Zelda / Karly

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Well i already had a gen 6 specific shop but decided to make a slightly different one.

• So pretty self explanatory here - 20PC any pokemon (that can be bred, so legionaries not included).
  • 10PC extra for ev training and leveling to 50
  • Buy 2 pokemon get the 3rd free (not including it's leveling)
  • Pokemon will never take more than 24hrs starting from when i reply to your request!(I'll usually try to get it done whilst online)
  • Weekly competitions if shop picks up!

So just post your request like this:

Pokemon:
Ability:
Nature:
Egg moves (if any):
Nickname (if any):

and if EV training and leveling:

EV Spread:
Moves to keep when leveling:

Thanks all :)

EDIT: I don't breed shinys sorry :(

Pokemon: Charzard
Ability: Blaze
Egg moves: (thunder punch, fire punch, iron tail)
No nickname plz
Max ev for speed, attack
Whatever level it takes, I'm not worried about level:)

Bubblrgum Goodra

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
OK first things first I am SO SORRY @LiKWiDCAKE @JimmyP424 @Ryze19, my internet just came up today after being down in my whole area for almost a week!. All your pokes are ready and i will find a way to compensate the ridiculous wait.

@Joxus, If you still need them, you srsly don't have to give me anything - just let me know if your still up for it.

@Jahrmann @Jon @Zelda / Karly I will get started on your pokes in the order that you posted!

I think thats all thats pending but if i've missed anyone or anything let me know!

Ryze19

Youngster Joey
Donor
Credits
Would like to add 2 more pokes.

Pokemon: Aron
Ability: Sturdy
Egg moves: Dragon Rush , Superpower , Stealth Rock
Nickname : None

Pokemon: Heracross
Ability: Moxie
Egg moves: Rock Blast , Seismic Toss , Focus Punch, Pursuit

Bubblrgum Goodra

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Would like to add 2 more pokes.

Pokemon: Aron
Ability: Sturdy
Egg moves: Dragon Rush , Superpower , Stealth Rock

Pokemon: Heracross
Ability: Moxie
Egg moves: Rock Blast , Seismic Toss , Focus Punch, Pursuit

Btw @Jon @Zelda / Karly both you pokemon have been done since thursday - i've just been trying to log in a ttimes when your on. Anyway let me know when your usually on.

@Ryze19 i finished both your pokes except for Hereacross as i couldn't find a HA one even after searching for the whole week. Same goes with @Jahrmann i spent the whole week and couldn't find a HA darmatin :(. Sorry to both of you but let me know if there are any other pokes that I can breed for you.

Zelda / Karly

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Btw @Jon @Zelda / Karly both you pokemon have been done since thursday - i've just been trying to log in a ttimes when your on. Anyway let me know when your usually on.

@Ryze19 i finished both your pokes except for Hereacross as i couldn't find a HA one even after searching for the whole week. Same goes with @Jahrmann i spent the whole week and couldn't find a HA darmatin :(. Sorry to both of you but let me know if there are any other pokes that I can breed for you.
I'm on rn:)

JimmyP424

Youngster Joey
Credits
Apologies for the delay, I've been working a lot lately and moving house, feel free to let me know when you're available ^_^ Also, don't mind the delay, I wasn't here all that much either XD

Bubblrgum Goodra

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Apologies for the delay, I've been working a lot lately and moving house, feel free to let me know when you're available ^_^ Also, don't mind the delay, I wasn't here all that much either XD

Ok great - im on now and will probs be on for the next 4/5 hrs so just lemme now when (my fc is in sig) :)

AlphaRidley

Youngster Joey
Credits
Pokemon: Larvesta
Ability: Flame Body
Nature: Modest
Egg moves: N/A
Nickname: N/A
I would like it to be a 5/6iv Larvesta. If you need Larvestas with perfect ivs to breed with I can supply you with whatever you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing