Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Name: Sticky Web 2.0
Description of Concept: Effectively, this concept would allow for a Sticky Web Pokemon that is a) not a suicide lead and b) does not completely kill momentum.
Reason for Concept: Currently, in OU, there are only two real Sticky Web users: Smeargle and Shuckle (since Galvantula is kinda ass). A sticky web user that wouldn't be a suicide lead would really help the strategy in OU IMO, and it would allow teams to not have to run a suicide lead just to get up Sticky Web (and Stealth Rocks if you're lucky). By using this idea, we can also see what Pokemon rise up in a metagame with an increased emphasis on Speed Control.

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
This is a very solid concept. The only thing that would need to be discussed would be whether it is offensively or defensively oriented, and it is an all-around good idea. QC Approved 1/2

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
I'm fully in favor of under developed gameplay concepts getting a boost if my concept is anything to go on ;) I'm going to go ahead and quick approve this one. Most sticky web users are just so mediocre right now. QC Approved 2/2

testing