• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Eon Ticket Event

Piko

Youngster Joey
Credits
I like the idea of it, but I'm just a little disappointed the only time I ever really get streetpasses is when I travel for conventions. My town isn't really the best place for streetpass.
This will just have to be a thing I won't get until Otakon.

Golden Rule

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I like the idea of it, but I'm just a little disappointed the only time I ever really get streetpasses is when I travel for conventions. My town isn't really the best place for streetpass.
This will just have to be a thing I won't get until Otakon.
I think that if it doesn't go too well will be made into a new more assessable event than this one.

gnmmarechal

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I think that if it doesn't go too well will be made into a new more assessable event than this one.
I just read the Eon Ticket is being distributed here in Portugal too :D Tomorrow on Lisbon and Porto, and on Comic Con too. Wlell, I won't go thee, but at least it'll be easier for it to come here lol

Unproxied

Tier 1
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
It's ridiculous man. No one in this small town, let alone in Kentucky is gonna be playing ORAS and have the Eon Ticket.

I'll wait for it to become available on PowerSaves and get it like that.

Golden Rule

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
It's ridiculous man. No one in this small town, let alone in Kentucky is gonna be playing ORAS and have the Eon Ticket.

I'll wait for it to become available on PowerSaves and get it like that.
I have hope for Kentucky.

testing