• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Permanently Closed (Previous Season) Gym Leader Application

This Gym, or information, is from an older season and is now Permanently closed.

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
It's been more than a week since I challenged Jiggly for the ice gym and he has not replied. Does that mean I'm now the ice gym leader?

Yes, the gym now belongs to you.

Make a thread and make sure to follow the gym leader guidelines.
Have fun!

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
It's been more than a week since I challenged Jiggly for the ice gym and he has not replied. Does that mean I'm now the ice gym leader?
The gym is yours, go ahead and make your thread. :)

MrSilver

Youngster Joey
Credits
I would like to apply to be the new Normal gym leader.

Sewage

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Donor
Journalist
Credits
AndromedaNexus will be taking over the Ghost gym, I leave the gym in his capable hands:)

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
@AndromedaNexus if you have a team ready to battle with you can go ahead and create your gym thread. :)

Sewage

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Donor
Journalist
Credits
I'd like to claim the Ground Type gym. I challenged for the gym almost 2 weeks ago with no reply after 2 posts, and no challenges at all have been taken in about a month. I feel ample time has been given and the leader is simply no longer interested in running the gym I'm guessing.

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I'd like to claim the Ground Type gym. I challenged for the gym almost 2 weeks ago with no reply after 2 posts, and no challenges at all have been taken in about a month. I feel ample time has been given and the leader is simply no longer interested in running the gym I'm guessing.

You're free to make your gym thread.
Make sure to follow the guidelines, good luck.

lordgold

Youngster Joey
Credits
I would like to apply for the Dream Gym for Pokemon you has hypnosis and other sleeping moves. I have a team ready 4484-9566-7932

syriene

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
so i cant find the fairy gym to challenge it and ive been told there no longer is one. i would like to submit my application. i am working on a team now and should have it running as early as monday (could be a bit later)

DRAG0NIT3

Mad Man
Credits
so i cant find the fairy gym to challenge it and ive been told there no longer is one. i would like to submit my application. i am working on a team now and should have it running as early as monday (could be a bit later)
Once your team is ready go ahead and make the thread. Also make sure to follow the Gym Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions

Mewtwo

Pokémon Champion
Credits

As soon as the gym opens I will challenge. I hope ur battle skills have improved since u last challenged me!:)

testing