• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Hidden Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

LockHeart

Pokémon Trainer
Donor
Credits
So as I was going through my boxes I saw a Zygarde and I realized isn't Oras coming out so then had this idea of how Nintendo had been making hide legends then I thought what's missing Groudon,Kyogre the It hit me Primal Rayquaza whatdo you think.

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
So as I was going through my boxes I saw a Zygarde and I realized isn't Oras coming out so then had this idea of how Nintendo had been making hide legends then I thought what's missing Groudon,Kyogre the It hit me Primal Rayquaza whatdo you think.
I think you need some punctuation. I can barely understand this

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
How is rayquaza a hidden legend and what does that have to do with zygarde? Where does "primal" come from?

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
i don't think zygarde is a primal rayquaza :p
but i have heard many people take about how zygarde could have something to do with the new games because of the pokedex entry...

"It's hypthesized that it's monitoring those who destroy the ecosystem from deep in the cave where it lives."

Since Ruby and Sapphire is very ecosystem and weather based who knows we might just see him around ;)

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Well we're getting Mega Latias and Latios, and since Volcanion and Hoopa haven't even been released yet, I think Nintendo will make us wait for them first lol.

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
Zygarde being primal rayquaza = 0.0000000000001%

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing