• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Introduction - Hi there

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
I've been roaming around the forum for a little over a week now. Although I joined not long ago, I didn't really start looking into Perfect Pokemon until recently.

Hi all, you can call me Frankie, or Val - whichever you prefer.
When it comes to Pokemon, I enjoy breeding them more than actually battling.

I recently graduated from college, and finally continuing life in the real world. I'm generally a friendly person.

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
Hey there, welcome to the site. It's always great to see new members. :D

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Hey there, welcome to the site. It's always great to see new members. :D
Hi McCloud, thank you. I hope I can be helpful for upcoming members to this forum. :)

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I'm really curious about your nicknames - Frankie and Val. Where do these come from? XD They're so different

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
I'm really curious about your nicknames - Frankie and Val. Where do these come from? XD They're so different

Oooh boy, it's a loooooooong story, but if you're curious..

A while back I was very active on a Korean MMO called Maplestory. I used to organize and lead a few guilds. I was also a trap (playing a female character), but I never took advantage of being a trap like others might have. A trap is a person who masquerades around as the opposite gender.

I never bothered telling anyone in-game I was a guy because I figured it didn't matter too much. Val was my nickname, and is still my favorite nickname from playing that MMO. Frankie is a nickname of my real name.

Axelezado

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Oooh boy, it's a loooooooong story, but if you're curious..

A while back I was very active on a Korean MMO called Maplestory. I used to organize and lead a few guilds. I was also a trap (playing a female character), but I never took advantage of being a trap like others might have. A trap is a person who masquerades around as the opposite gender.

I never bothered telling anyone in-game I was a guy because I figured it didn't matter too much. Val was my nickname, and is still my favorite nickname from playing that MMO. Frankie is a nickname of my real name.
nice transgender story you got there bro :D
welcome ftw!

testing