New Years Resolution Giveaway

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
I'm not nova, and you don't have to go to the trouble of giving me something. I just want to know what Pokemon you would link my resolution to :)

I wanna be the very best, like noone ever was.

Seriously though, my resolution is to improve my relationships with people without altering my personality - probably through spending more time getting to know people :p

btw I like the example you used in the overview - mainly because it is something going from ordinary to something that suggests exercise (Lopunny gaining secondary Fighting typing when it megas) :)

DelphoxLife

Youngster Joey
Credits
My New Years resolution is to be more confident in life, and to help my loved ones in every way I can!

Arceusrsz

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
ooh ooh i wanna an arceus. my resolution is to get an arceus yah yah yah. thats legit right <--
my serious resolution is to win more competitionssssssss. cuz smart alecs do smart things. oh and speed run a game other than pokemon .-. maybe like zelda or something. oh n get a life XD(and arceus) best resolution on this planet and any others. check the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy for more info.

(cmon arceus. oh wait he probs doesnt have an arceus. DARNIT. then i want me like a pokemon that kwl and is version exclusive to omega ruby cuz i have alpha sapphire)

ps: gimme arceus

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
My new years resolution would be studying harder and get good grades to make my family proud and be a better person :) !
Alakazam for you. May it's infinite intellect guide you in your struggles to get good grades.
My New Years resolution is to be more confident in life, and to help my loved ones in every way I can!
You get a Chesnaught as it is a confident Pokemon that is more than capable of helping protect those that it cares for.
ooh ooh i wanna an arceus. my resolution is to get an arceus yah yah yah. thats legit right <--
my serious resolution is to win more competitionssssssss. cuz smart alecs do smart things. oh and speed run a game other than pokemon .-. maybe like zelda or something. oh n get a life XD(and arceus) best resolution on this planet and any others. check the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy for more info.

(cmon arceus. oh wait he probs doesnt have an arceus. DARNIT. then i want me like a pokemon that kwl and is version exclusive to omega ruby cuz i have alpha sapphire)

ps: gimme arceus
Sorry to tell you this, but I do have an Arceus and will be giving you a competitive Milotic. :p
I'm not nova, and you don't have to go to the trouble of giving me something. I just want to know what Pokemon you would link my resolution to :)

I wanna be the very best, like noone ever was.

Seriously though, my resolution is to improve my relationships with people without altering my personality - probably through spending more time getting to know people :p

btw I like the example you used in the overview - mainly because it is something going from ordinary to something that suggests exercise (Lopunny gaining secondary Fighting typing when it megas) :)
Hmmm. That's honestly a tough one. I'd say Lucario. It evolves through happiness and is able to get a good read on people by checking auras. (I know it's not quite Lopunny work out status, but this stuff is hard XD)

Oh and this is a Nova giveaway. I appreciate all the responses from people outside of Nova, but this is meant to be something for Nova members only. I won't take away any promised Pokemon, but I hope everyone will respect that decision in future posts.

ryantzb

Youngster Joey
Credits
My new years resolution is to be brave and confident when tackling any problems as well as to be more knowledgeable so I can better understand this world as well as handle any problems that comes my way. Just like Kudo Shinichi haha

AlawyPokemon

Youngster Joey
Credits
Im planing this year to be more social with my friends and start planing about the future, its gonna be my last year at high school so yeah lets make it be the best year :3

Jordan Gerada

Youngster Joey
Credits
Mine would be to stop killing every single legendary there is out there! AND I GUESS TO STOP BEING PARANOID AT THE LITTLE things in life.
Im on the ipad and i didnt mean to caps lock but the message took so long to typ im just gonna leave it. peace

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Ok, I'm going to end this giveaway on Sunday. Anyone in Nova still interested please post before the 19th. I'll be giving out Pokemon after that point. Feel free to PM me at any time. I'll make sure to PM everyone once their Pokemon is ready.

My new years resolution is to be brave and confident when tackling any problems as well as to be more knowledgeable so I can better understand this world as well as handle any problems that comes my way. Just like Kudo Shinichi haha
A Gardevoir seems like a nice companion for you as it is very brave and knowledgeable as it often sacrifices itself for it's trainer using it's vast knowledge (if I am remembering correctly of course).

Im planing this year to be more social with my friends and start planing about the future, its gonna be my last year at high school so yeah lets make it be the best year :3
This one is a bit tough, but I'm thinking a clefable would be a good fit here to remind you to more social than it. Clefable are known to be very timid and often flee from interaction. Hopefully Clefable will remind you of the path you wish to take.

Mine would be to stop killing every single legendary there is out there! AND I GUESS TO STOP BEING PARANOID AT THE LITTLE things in life.
Im on the ipad and i didnt mean to caps lock but the message took so long to typ im just gonna leave it. peace
Hopefully a Snorlax will help you to stop sweating the small stuff. ;)

Sorry for my lack of reply recently. Didn't get any alerts. :/

testing