• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Update: Mega Gallade Ability and Typing Confirmed!

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
As you all may have heard, Mega Gallade was confirmed yesterday along with Mega Sharpedo and Mega Canerupt. Mega Sharpedo's ability was confirmed to be Strong Jaw while Mega Camerupt's ability was confirmed to be Sheer Force, but we never really got and confirmation on the ability or even the typing of Mega Gallade.

Well now, ladies and gentlemen, it has been CONFIRMED that Mega Gallade's typing will remain the same as Psychic/Fighting and its ability will be Inner Focus.
Let me know what YOU guys think about Gallade's ability down below and as always,
I'm @Gold 2.0 , and I will see you guys later.
corocoro101410.jpg

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
I was hoping for Fighting/Fairy with an unheard of ability but I'm a little disappointed now. I mean yay for it becoming a mega but meh on the typing and ability.

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
As you all may have heard, Mega Gallade was confirmed yesterday along with Mega Sharpedo and Mega Canerupt. Mega Sharpedo's ability was confirmed to be Strong Jaw while Mega Camerupt's ability was confirmed to be Sheer Force, but we never really got and confirmation on the ability or even the typing of Mega Gallade.

Well now, ladies and gentlemen, it has been CONFIRMED that Mega Gallade's typing will remain the same as Psychic/Fighting and its ability will be Inner Focus.
Let me know what YOU guys think about Gallade's ability down below and as always,
I'm @Gold 2.0 , and I will see you guys later.
corocoro101410.jpg
That ability sucks. I hate Game Freak, F**k you Nintendo.

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
It really is disappointing. I suppose the flinch immunity will be nice in doubles for taking fake outs. Does it setup anything useful though? Still, I'll give it a try.

adishu

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
i can't see use of flinch immunity really and that's what dissapoints me the thing is flinch mechanic is used mainly by pokemon with fake out,air slash serene grace togekiss etc but the thing is firstly if opponent is slower you cannot get flinched second changes of flinching are not very high capping at 30%(apart from fake out and pokemon with serene grace)

TyruntLover44

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
The ability is disappointing, I was hoping for something like Mega Gardevoir, like turn all Normal-type moves into Fighting or something better then Inner Focus...

adishu

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
i would have been happy with sheer force or justified or even if it was fairy/fighting or something like musculate(lol)that turned normal to fighting

testing