Other"Locke" Challenges

SammyFeu

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I'm interested in other "Locke" challenges people may know. I know that there are TypeLockes, WedLockes and WonderLockes but I am curious to know what else is out there!

K

Krelbit

egglockes, eevee monolockes, RNGlockes, Locklockes, gymlockes, single mon lockes, randlockes, stall-lockes, ohkolockes, meh

SammyFeu

Pokémon Champion
Credits
What are they though? Like I know an egglockes is getting people to send you random eggs and whatnot.

K

Krelbit

What are they though? Like I know an egglockes is getting people to send you random eggs and whatnot.

Egglocke: People send you random eggs, you use that. Nuzlocke rules.

Eevee monolocke: assign each eevee type a number, roll a number 1-9, eevee type found. That's your starter. Your team now has to be generated randomly to share at least the same typing as the eevee. Probably not for non-genners.

RNG Lockes: like an Randlocke but you can only use moves that have below 90 accuracy

Locklockes: 6 Klefkis have fun.

Single mon lockes:.... Single mon locke.

Randlockes: random.org 1-719 roll 6 times bring evolutions down to base have fun. Probably not for non-genners.

Stall-lockes: Stall mons only. Prepare for the longest locke of your life. Probably not for non-genners.

Ohkolockes: OHKO moves only. Lock on moves are allowed. Probably not for non-genners.

K

Meditatiing

Youngster Joey
Credits
I've heard of a Leglocke, it has something to do with the number of legs and such, I think it's on a Pokemon-based wiki somewhere.

Gary Lynn

Youngster Joey
Credits
My wife does type challenges, where you theme out completely in a certain type, for the whole game. It gets dramatic.

texextra

Youngster Joey
Credits
Try a Mom-Locke — it's like any other Nuzlocke but you can only heal at home with Mom : )

desertfreak

Pokémon Champion
Credits
RNGlocke

Its a wonderlocke but instead of catching 1 Pokémon per route you catch 2. You then assign 2 Pokémon to your team until you have 12. However you are only allowed to pick half of your team at once. So you use a randomizer to choose 6/12 that will with you on the route. At the end of each route, you can go back and train the Pokémon the randomizer didn't pick.

testing