Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

AndromedaNexus

Lorekeeper
Donor
Credits
Sure. Can you post a quick application on why you think you would be a good candidate?

I'd be happy to:

I believe I would make an excellent mentor because I have a lot of experience and understanding of both Smogon and the VGC metagames, I've been playing since Gen 5. I also do mentor and help team-build at my college, as well as at my Pokemon League. I understand how it feels to just start off in the really aggressive nature of competitive Pokemon, so I do my best to bring serenity and empathy whenever someone new asks for help. In short, I want to be a mentor because I want to share my knowledge and help the old and the new Pokemon Trainers in our growing community.

I<3Pokemon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Alright this seems great because I am a new member and need some help, I have this Mega Sceptile team thqt does good in battles, its 5-1 so far, but I think it could do better as I make simple mistakes and hinder its skill as a team. Any mentoring would be of great value and I am ready to listen :)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Alright this seems great because I am a new member and need some help, I have this Mega Sceptile team thqt does good in battles, its 5-1 so far, but I think it could do better as I make simple mistakes and hinder its skill as a team. Any mentoring would be of great value and I am ready to listen :)

I can help you if you'd like to start just PM me your team?

Seth

Youngster Joey
Credits
Incredibly new, and raw to the competitive battling scene, though I have tremendous experience playing the games themselves. Would love a mentor who has the time, and patience to help develop a new player. It would be much appreciated. :)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Incredibly new, and raw to the competitive battling scene, though I have tremendous experience playing the games themselves. Would love a mentor who has the time, and patience to help develop a new player. It would be much appreciated. :)

I can help you if you'd like, PM me when you're on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing