• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

PP Times - Perfect Battlers League (07/30/15)

PP Times - Perfect Battlers League (07/30/15)

By Cheza
Published 
~ PP Times ~
Perfect Battlers League
(07/30/15)​

Perfect Battlers League:
If you weren't aware preparations for the sites first PBL hosted by @Dom are almost complete and a long 15 week battle will soon be underway! Some Pokémon drafts still need to be chosen and the season schedule will be announced soon after. If you're participating in the sites PBL be sure to send @Dom your teams emblem and choose your teams Pokémon. To learn more about the PBL and to follow along check out the official thread, here!

z8z16j5to4xl61bzg.jpg
YouTube Suggestions:
tyke7pcvek69r0dzg.jpg
The sites YouTube Content Managers @Matt_192 and @Yungfaux want to know what YOU want to see uploaded to the sites YouTube! Some examples of possible videos are "Showdown laddering, Teambuilding, Tier Introductions, News & Information, Nuzlockes & Playthroughs" or anything else you can suggest. Vote for what you want to see on the sites YouTube, here!

Giveaways:
Our apologies for the lack of a Monday giveaway, to make up for it one commenter below will be randomly chosen and receive a Pokémon of their choosing from @Cheza's premade KB BR list!
tfqg7m5fomhpj34zg.jpg

- Are you having a difficult time getting yourself a Hoopa? Well you're in luck, the sites tumblr is giving away 5 Hoopa's kindly donated by @Krelbit! All you have to do is like and/or reblog the giveaway post to be entered. This giveaway ends August 5th 2015 so there is plenty of time to still enter, check out here!

Instagram Highlights:
p737p3n5ex1j3jfzg.jpg
These images are super cute and have recently been uploaded to the sites Instagram along with many others! If you love Pokémon and amazing art go check the rest out, here!

Competitive Article:
Next week @Matt_192 will be writing another lovely article about a competitive aspect of Pokémon! If you're interested in competitive battling be sure to check it out soon!

Pokédex:
The sites Pokédex is now visible to all users, thought it is not fully completed. Construction on the Pokédex will continue at a slower pace, in the mean time why not check it out? The Pokédex page can be located via the main navigation bar at the top of the website.

What are your thoughts on the Pokédex?
Post your comments down below!
Trending:
#HoopaHype #PBL

gnmmarechal

Pokémon Champion
Credits
~ PP Times ~
Perfect Battlers League
(07/30/15)​

Perfect Battlers League:
If you weren't aware preparations for the sites first PBL hosted by @Dom are almost complete and a long 15 week battle will soon be underway! Some Pokémon drafts still need to be chosen and the season schedule will be announced soon after. If you're participating in the sites PBL be sure to send @Dom your teams emblem and choose your teams Pokémon. To learn more about the PBL and to follow along check out the official thread, here!

z8z16j5to4xl61bzg.jpg
YouTube Suggestions:
tyke7pcvek69r0dzg.jpg
The sites YouTube Content Managers @Matt_192 and @Yungfaux want to know what YOU want to see uploaded to the sites YouTube! Some examples of possible videos are "Showdown laddering, Teambuilding, Tier Introductions, News & Information, Nuzlockes & Playthroughs" or anything else you can suggest. Vote for what you want to see on the sites YouTube, here!

Giveaways:
Our apologies for the lack of a Monday giveaway, to make up for it one commenter below will be randomly chosen and receive a Pokemon of their choosing from @Cheza's premade KB BR list!
tfqg7m5fomhpj34zg.jpg

- Are you having a difficult time getting yourself a Hoopa? Well you're in luck, the sites tumblr is giving away 5 Hoopa's kindly donated by @Krelbit! All you have to do is like and/or reblog the giveaway post to be entered. This giveaway ends August 5th 2015 so there is plenty of time to still enter, check out here!

Instagram Highlights:
p737p3n5ex1j3jfzg.jpg
These images are super cute and have recently been uploaded to the sites Instagram along with many others! If you love Pokémon and amazing art go check the rest out, here!

Competitive Article:
Next week @Matt_192 will be writing another lovely article about a competitive aspect of Pokémon! If you're interested in competitive battling be sure to check it out soon!

Pokédex:
The sites Pokédex is now visible to all users, thought it is not fully completed. Construction on the Pokédex will continue at a slower pace, in the mean time why not check it out? The Pokédex page can be located via the main navigation bar at the top of the website.

Trending:
#HoopaHype #PBL

I was just wondering, can you change it to "Pokédex" in the navigation bar?

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
I was just wondering, can you change it to "Pokédex" in the navigation bar?
Mmmm I can try, and if not I can at least let @doulie know about his lack of a fancy accent "é"!

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Competitive Article:
Next week @@Matt_192 will be writing another lovely article about a competitive aspect of Pokémon! If you're interested in competitive battling be sure to check it out soon!

What is this about?

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Competitive Article:
Next week @@Matt_192 will be writing another lovely article about a competitive aspect of Pokémon! If you're interested in competitive battling be sure to check it out soon!

What is this about?
In a previous PP Times @Matt_192 wrote a competitive article about Water Types on OU. It was very long and broke the character limit so it's most likely that we'll be linking to another Google Docs article. <3

@Matt_192 will be writing another one of these article next week that we'll be featuring again. They're very nice you should come back and check it out when it's written! :)

Yungfaux

Hard at Work or Hardly Working
Staff member
Mod
Team Elite
Journalist
Credits
Another Newscast was released shortly after this article if anyone is interested!

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
~ PP Times ~
Perfect Battlers League
(07/30/15)​

Perfect Battlers League:

z8z16j5to4xl61bzg.jpg
YouTube Suggestions:
tyke7pcvek69r0dzg.jpg

Giveaways:
Our apologies for the lack of a Monday giveaway, to make up for it one commenter below will be randomly chosen and receive a Pokémon of their choosing from @Cheza's premade KB BR list!
tfqg7m5fomhpj34zg.jpg

Instagram Highlights:
p737p3n5ex1j3jfzg.jpg

Competitive Article:

Pokédex:

Trending:
#HoopaHype #PBL
Isn't Dylan the one who originally came up with the rules and stuff for PBL? Give a man some cred - @Gold 2.0

Also @Matt_192 and @Yungfaux , I think team building or tier laddering would make for good youtube videos. :)

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
Isn't Dylan the one who originally came up with the rules and stuff for PBL? Give a man some cred - @Gold 2.0

Also @Matt_192 and @Yungfaux , I think team building or tier laddering would make for good youtube videos. :)
Eh I pretty much tweaked the UCL rules a bit to make it my own. So I didn't come up with the rules entirely xD

No credit needed

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

He wrote most of it up but it's a huge trend he didn't come up with any of it he wrote ucl for the most part and he got credit in the thread

Yungfaux

Staff member
Mod
Team Elite
Journalist
Credits

Dom has been asking to make one, i'll discuss it with Matt. I would love to have one of those on the channel too, it just makes sense.

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
Dom has been asking to make one, i'll discuss it with Matt. I would love to have one of those on the channel too, it just makes sense.
I already talked to Matt about it and he's added it to the list of things he wants to do. We have an alt that I've been attempting to ladder up in order to use so :]

Yungfaux

Staff member
Mod
Team Elite
Journalist
Credits
I already talked to Matt about it and he's added it to the list of things he wants to do. We have an alt that I've been attempting to ladder up in order to use so :]
I know that Matt wants to make one, but Dom has been asking since before we had the keys to the account. With all the stuff planned for the channel I think it might get too hectic if Matts making everything lol xD

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
I know that Matt wants to make one, but Dom has been asking since before we had the keys to the account. With all the stuff planned for the channel I think it might get too hectic if Matts making everything lol xD
Dw, I can just do it once in a while :p

testing