• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Roleplay (Private; I don't know a name yet either)

Saraceaser

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Avery watched in silence as the Soldier's face was torn to shreds. Avery shut his eyes as the man screamed in pain and agony, not wanting to visualize it. Soon, the screaming died, and when he opened his eyes again the Soldier was lying face down in a pool of blood. Avery stood there as he stated at the dead body before glancing up at Natalia.

YveltalLugia

Coolin
Credits
Natalia retracted her claws. "Down you go." She stood straight. She looked to Avery. "I got him."

YveltalLugia

Coolin
Credits
"...I'm really sorry.. This is pretty much my fault." Her ears went down and she looked down, rubbing her arm. "I, uh, should probably go so I don't cause you another mess or end up getting you killed."

Saraceaser

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Avery looked at her. "Don't get down, this isn't your fault, not really. Honestly, this was probably going to happen anyways since me and the people up top don't get along too well, so this is a weekly occurrence, actually." He sighed again, this one more tired. He then glanced at the bodies.

"Problem now is what to do with those...." He muttered, thinking.

YveltalLugia

Coolin
Credits
"Well, considering all the noises and watching two people carrying bodies, the villagers are definitely going to report this.." She sighed.

YveltalLugia

Coolin
Credits
She looked at him, her cheeks turning pink. Her tail swayed. She nodded, giving him a smile.

YveltalLugia

Coolin
Credits
She began to purr, her ears twitching. She closed her eyes, enjoying his petting. She purred rather loudly.

Last edited:

Saraceaser

Pokémon Champion
Credits
While he petted her, he smirked at how much she enjoyed it. Just like a kitten, he thought. But he soon stopped, knowing there were other stuff to do besides petting her all day long.

"I'm going to make some fish sandwiches because I haven't eaten all day, and it's nearly sun down. Want one?" He asked as he reached for the bread.

YveltalLugia

Coolin
Credits
"I would love one~!" She smiled. "Oh.. umm.. do you have any clothing or stuff? I really want to take a shower.. and to change out of these old and dirty clothes. A toothbrush would be great too."

Saraceaser

Pokémon Champion
Credits
He smiled, glad to see her perk up a bit.

"Sure you can have one or two. As for clothes, if you check in the guest room's closet there should be a lot of girl clothing that should fit you and that's pretty new, so use them as you wish. Oh, and underneath the sink in the bathroom are the extra toothbrushes, so you can use one," he explained as he got out the tuna fish, the fishy smell filling the air.

YveltalLugia

Coolin
Credits
She got herself some clothing from the guest room closet and went to the bathroom. "You peek, you die." She closed the door and began stripped, turning on the water. She stepped into the shower, purring at the warmth of the water. Once she finished showering, she stepped out and began brushing her teeth. She came out, wearing a tank top and jean shorts.

Saraceaser

Pokémon Champion
Credits
He snorted when she said this.

"What am I, a pervert?" He simply retorted, still creating the sandwiches. While he heard her in the shower, he finally wished the sandwiches and placed hers on the counter. He then turned and looked at the Soldiers, wondering what to do with the bodies. He then looked over at the bookshelf, and picked up some of the fallen books.

Saraceaser

Pokémon Champion
Credits
"Hmm? Ah, yeah. Hope you like wheat," he called as he headed upstairs. "I'm going to take a shower real quick, and then we can decide what to do afterwards with the bodies," he called down the stairs.

He walked over to the bathroom, and closed the door. He quickly got undressed and stepped into the warm shower, relishing the feeling.

YveltalLugia

Coolin
Credits
After Natalia had finished, she was laying on the couch. She was beginning to fall asleep, dozing on and off occasionally.