• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Seller Help Group (IATS)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

badgey

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
What I'm confused

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

badgey

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
That's because of my poll being stupid and no-one buys because there are cheaper and better sellers

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
That's because of my poll being stupid and no-one buys because there are cheaper and better sellers

How would raising your prices benefit you then? jw

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
I would like to apply I will be creating my shop with Zephyr842 soon

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Prototype22

The Cyborg
Credits
Thank u this will help me get my trusted seller badge and help me and my friend Zephyr get some pc

Last edited:

cj-97

LUCIOBAAALLLLLLL!
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
King of the Ring
Iron Will
Credits
Since my prices are the IATS prices then I might as well show my public support

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Ok and how much should I charge then?(For the Pokedex Services at least)

The Pokedex service if it's just the species for dex fillers you can basically chooser your rates I believe, that isn't a big deal, when it gets to competitive pokemon, battlereadies, genning, etc then we have the rates

PokeFan161

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
IATS - International Association for Trusted Sellers

The idea behind this is a group of trusted sellers ( badge optional ) people with reputable products and good services as well as good handling of customers. This group will consist of everyone who wants to join and is accepted (The qualifications are very low, you just need to abide by the minimal rules set in place)

IATS will be a group of members who run set prices with little deviation and these prices will be moderate nothing too high and definitely nothing rock bottom. This is an attempt to get sellers more PC for their time since some people do not understand that genning pokemon for 20PC is not worth their time but continue to do so, I feel as if actions are needed to go against the undercutters.

This is not affiliated with the site, this is not a rule, this is not official. This is a suggestion to see how people feel and see who would be interested in joining.

The premise is: If enough big names and trusted sellers join they will be able to use an official banner of sorts to show their participation, we will have enough members to guarantee speedy delivery of good product for reasonable prices to divert business from the shady/low quality business practices or just people with bad business ethics using dirty techniques.

Overall this is an attempt to group members and establish a good range of prices for pokemon and services to guarantee that the sellers will be making money worth their time while the buyer is still getting good bang for their buck, It is also an attempt to establish a reputable group for any new members to go to for an extra layer of trust and protection, Ideally this will help develop relationships with customers and help get the site's economy back on its feet by having members who join raise their prices shifting the site's average.

(This is not an attempt to give big businesses reign over the economy, this will give small businesses just as much advantage! By joining the "movement" you will see more profit as a seller big or small, this is a good way to establish your shop)

Please leave your opinions below, Thanks!

You do not need a shop to show your support or join the group!

Update*
Pre-made Non KB Pokemon: 200 PC
Pre-made KB Pokemon: 300PC
Custom KB Pokemon: 300PC
Custom Team (KB): 1500PC
Pre-Made Team: 1000PC
Item: 50PC
Cloning/Shinifying/EV Changing/Nature Changing/IV Changing: 100PC
Sex Change/Ball Change/Region Change: 50PC
Perfect KB Events: 275PC
Gen I - V Events: 220PC
BR Perfect events: 320PC

I dont understand the part of the prizes

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

PokeFan161

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
What don't you understand o_O
This is an attempt to get sellers more PC for their time since some people do not understand that genning pokemon for 20PC is not worth their time but continue to do so, I feel as if actions are needed to go against the undercutters.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
This is an attempt to get sellers more PC for their time since some people do not understand that genning pokemon for 20PC is not worth their time but continue to do so, I feel as if actions are needed to go against the undercutters.

You're just spouting nonsense, this is an action against undercutters, that's the point.

PokeFan161

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
You're just spouting nonsense, this is an action against undercutters, that's the point.
ouu I have a Banner and trainer card shop so I would like to join (if there is space)

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
ouu I have a Banner and trainer card shop so I would like to join (if there is space)

You sell for 20PC, you're part of the problem, letting you join would be contradictory to our purpose :Penguin: