Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Actually edited the post while you posted this! And I tagged Black Belt Mike also!
Quick tip - you may need to remind them as the tagging system is a bit glitchy if you edit the post :p

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
3. >overestimates my age lel
I asked because I ate £30.80 worth of food on my own at a restaurant last Friday and came out barely able to walk with my belly physically bulging. :p

Black Belt Mike

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey guys!

To answer Ibestest questions:

1- Controlling time, Its like the ultimate super power! I can do what I want!
2- Ask to be shuffled in!
3- Chicken!

And Matt_192

1- I tend to avoid leaks and stuff where possible, I enjoy playing the game with an element of suprise! And It has to be pokemon following you! Its so cool to have a legendary casually following me round!
2- I mean could it really have been anything different? It looked exactly like a steel fairy would look!
3- I play American football (i'm british, thus the qualifier), I am a medieval reenactor and a big WWE fan!

Tags (i'm just picking 3 random people I see online)
@Loli-Shark @Obviation @Brandingo

1- What 1 pokemon would you like as a pet?
2- Do you play any games outside of Pokemon?
3- How did you get into pokemon?

Last edited:

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
  1. Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
  2. I could write a thesis on this, so I'll spare you, but basically the effect this series has had on my life has been immensely positive.
  3. This question is completely meaningless to me...
@Matt_192 @cj-97 @sebesmos
  1. u wot m8?
  2. Would you watch "Blissey HO: A romcom starring xtrashine"?
  3. What is the most money you've ever spent on your own in a single sitting at a restaurant without leaving any leftover food?
1. i'll bash ur friken hed in swear on me mum
2. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3. somewhere around $45, but it included two glasses of wine - so there's that. Also food is pretty cheap here in the midwest.

Sticking with my theme of tagging people I dunno - @Rene Herrera @Brynary @Black Belt Mike

1. What's your favorite youtube video of all time?
2. What's your biggest fear?
3. What's your favorite meme?

testing