• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Trusted Seller Badge

TheNexMaster

Eyepatch
Credits
Can I get my trusted seller badge I did apply a long time agoe and I still do qualify

TheNexMaster

Eyepatch
Credits
Been a member for a long time and have proof of my feedback

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Been a member for a long time and have proof of my feedback
You need 30 positive feedback (from buyers) before you can get a trusted seller badge.

TheNexMaster

Eyepatch
Credits
Cheza I had over 30 back then before this system was added though o.o

TheNexMaster

Eyepatch
Credits
30+ actually

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Cheza I had over 30 back then before this system was added though o.o
Before this system people could just post and ask for a trusted seller badge. 30 feedback is what is required just like everyone else.

Also please don't double post.

DiamondD

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
is it just the transactions done between buyers or the feedback number shown on your profile? If its the transaction number, I believe im in the 40's so I would like to apply please :)

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
is it just the transactions done between buyers or the feedback number shown on your profile? If its the transaction number, I believe im in the 40's so I would like to apply please :)
It's with the feedback system (under your profile).

Strawberries

Captain Mc. Salt'n
Donor
Journalist
Credits
I have two questions!
1. Do things like banner shops and other stuff count towards etting your Trusted Seller Badge?
2. Do people get to keep there Trusted seeler badge if after they get 30 positive feedback and no negative, But then get negative feedback after they get the Trusted Seller Badge?

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I have two questions!
1. Do things like banner shops and other stuff count towards etting your Trusted Seller Badge?
2. Do people get to keep there Trusted seeler badge if after they get 30 positive feedback and no negative, But then get negative feedback after they get the Trusted Seller Badge?

1. Yes, all sales that have feedback will count
2. Just don't get negative feedback, they probably won't revoke the badge unless it happens on multiple occasions but just don't get negative feedback

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

GiaQuando