• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

What's your favourite Pokemon?

Nonny

Pokémon Champion
Journalist
Credits
My favorite is Shuckle. (Gee, I bet no one could've guessed that. :p) I just love the derpy design. Plus, if you're up against someone who isn't prepared for it, Shuckle makes a great troll.

I also generally love unique or unusual typing combinations. Breloom, Hydreigon, Azumarill, Gliscor, Crobat, Whimsicott, Jellicent... I could go on.

And as cliche as it is, I think the Eeveelutions are as awesome as they are adorable. Especially Vaporeon. :3

Skyozuro

Youngster Joey
Credits
Scizor/Gliscor/Weavile/Absol/Flygon/Arcanine/Luxray/Electavire plenty more... xD

jokerwillis

Youngster Joey
Credits
Charizard y cuz he awesome

Etho9726

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Regirock got a weird obsession got two whole boxes full of random regirocks I can get

tmbate

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
I'd have to say probably Infernape. Torterra and Swampert are close second and thirds though.

Angelamongsouls3

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Scyther and shiny espeon are my favorite pokemon.
I love my magic bounce espeon! If only he was shiny!!!

Rat

Youngster Joey
Credits
Skitty. Why? It's a cute baby kitten, with a cat toy for a tail. Its rebound animation after it gets hit in Pokemon Colosseum is just bursting with character. And now I can feed it cupcakes.

It probably became my favorite after I got a Skitty on a scramble challenge team (and it had to stay unevolved), or after playing as Skitty in the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games (where it is an adorable status-inducing beast).

Most Pokemon are also my favorites, but if I had to pick a close second, I'll say small-size Pumpkaboo.

DanMan

Youngster Joey
Credits
My favorite is Blastoise. As a kid I was bullied a lot by these high schoolers an one day this guy had a binder full of Pokemon cards, after witnessing my abuse he gave me a squirtle card and I loved it, when I got blue version I was joyful to see he was a starter. Blastoise reminds me that there is good in humanity

Wooper

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Wooper obv but i like charizard and mew

ZeboAll123

Youngster Joey
Credits
I choose you, Arcanine!

Voicesinmyhead

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hard... But it is really a five way tie between Ivysuar, Donphan, Dragonite, Tyrantrum and Snorlax. Snorlax has a special place in my heart though. Eats and sleeps all day and only wakes up to either eat more or crack some skulls. Honorable mentions include Wobbuffet and Metagross.

Last edited:

testing