Active 3rd and 6th Gen Mega Pokemon?

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
Since you all know by now, there will be Mega Evolutions in ORAS.
Mega Swampert and Mega Sceptile respectively, And Then there is Mega Diancie. Since The beginning of Generation 6, when nintendo revealed to us what mega evolutions were they specifically stated no Kalos Original Region pokemon would get Mega Evolutions.
Now that is no longer the case, you see with the addition of those 3 Mega Pokemon alone we can assume with high probability that one: All Starter Pokemon are getting Megas Possibly 2(hopefully besides charizard) and two: Gen 6 favorites will more than likely also get Mega Evolutions.
So My Question to you is, Which Pokemon would like to see get Mega Evolutions specifically from the Hoenn and Kalos Regions?
I personally want to see a Mega Flygon and a Mega Meowstic :p

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I would say Mega Crawdaunt but i wouldn't get to use it since it would shoot to ubers So i'm gonna go with Mega Walrein for Gen 3 since he's super underrated and one of my favorite hoenn pokemon. For gen 6 I'm gonna say Mega Aurorus/Avalugg

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
I would say Mega Crawdaunt but i wouldn't get to use it since it would shoot to ubers So i'm gonna go with Mega Walrein for Gen 3 since he's super underrated and one of my favorite hoenn pokemon. For gen 6 I'm gonna say Mega Aurorus/Avalugg
Those are actually to very amazing ideas, especially the walrein hngg <3

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I'm calling Mega Relicanth, Just because it doesn't get very much love, an they could make a KILLER design for it.
For Gen 6 pokemon, I'm gonna call Xerneas and Yveltal, due to the recent reveal that you can draw "mega yveltal" in pokemon art academy. This was said by Nintendo of Spain, but it may have been a mis-use of words...

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
I personally don't feel like any more 3rd gen pokemon will get mega evolutions because of most of the mega evolutions belong to gen 3 Pokemon (Manetric, Gardevoir, Aggron, Bannette, Mawile, Swampert, Blaziken, Sceptile, Medicham, Absol, Mega Latios, and Mega Latias.) I really don't see a reason for bringing in any more mega evolutions for the third generation.
I believe that Mega Goodra should be a thing with more physical defense ,special attack, and attack. That thing would be a monster.

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
I personally don't feel like any more 3rd gen pokemon will get mega evolutions because of most of the mega evolutions belong to gen 3 Pokemon (Manetric, Gardevoir, Aggron, Bannette, Mawile, Swampert, Blaziken, Sceptile, Medicham, Absol, Mega Latios, and Mega Latias.) I really don't see a reason for bringing in any more mega evolutions for the third generation.
I believe that Mega Goodra should be a thing with more physical defense ,special attack, and attack. That thing would be a monster.
Mega Goodra would wreck so hard, and your right isnt gen 5 and 6 the only ones without megas? also i could still see 2 or 3 more gen 3 megas tbh but no more than that.

kankuro236

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
A couple of pokemon that I wish would get mega evolutions just to make them more relevant would be delcatty, swalot, torkoal, and spinda from gen 3. Gen 2 would be sudowoodo, xatu, and ledian. Gen 4 i would say carnivine, lumineon, and floatzal. Gen 5 is maractus, stunfisk and heatmor. And finally Gen 6 i would like to see pyroar, pangoro, and aurorus. If any of those pokemon got megas I would be happy.

Axelezado

Pokémon Champion
Credits
A couple of pokemon that I wish would get mega evolutions just to make them more relevant would be delcatty, swalot, torkoal, and spinda from gen 3. Gen 2 would be sudowoodo, xatu, and ledian. Gen 4 i would say carnivine, lumineon, and floatzal. Gen 5 is maractus, stunfisk and heatmor. And finally Gen 6 i would like to see pyroar, pangoro, and aurorus. If any of those pokemon got megas I would be happy.
hope your wish come true lol

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
i understand you wanting megas for those gen 5 pokemon to make them more viable but gamefreak doesnt care about viable they want something to be even more popular, i can see excadrill, volcarona, bisharp, and hydreigon getting megas instead.

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
I know this is going to sound silly but since Greninja is pretty much a ninja themed Pokemon and the Naruto is still running hard.. maybe a Mega-Greninja Sage mode?

Don't hit me. :(

Cherub Tomo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
I would like to see a Mega Hariyama from Hoenn and a Mega Tyrantrum from Kalos...those would be awesome!

testing