• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Bring Prices Up!

GrYnder

Youngster Joey
Credits
I literally just found this site a week or two ago and I was blown away that I could buy a custom pokemon for so cheap. Even as a newcomer I would understand an overall price increase. The reason I came searching for this type of service to begin with is because breeding is boring and I hate hatching eggs. If there are people willing to do all that for me, I'm willing to pay for it. :p

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I literally just found this site a week or two ago and I was blown away that I could buy a custom pokemon for so cheap. Even as a newcomer I would understand an overall price increase. The reason I came searching for this type of service to begin with is because breeding is boring and I hate hatching eggs. If there are people willing to do all that for me, I'm willing to pay for it. :p

Thanks for your input, it's always helpful to have a fresh perspective on things!

Also welcome to the site, if you need anything feel free to PM me :)

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/seller-help-group-iats.5288/

Anyone who is interested in this thread and good causes should check out the suggestions!

(I'm not trying to hijack the thread just add to it)
Not a hijack you're taking this thread to the next level, fully supported by the Cheza <3

Thank you very much for pitching in! P.s. I'm also here to help out if you need someone and welcome! :D

GrYnder

Youngster Joey
Credits
Heh! Let me figure out what kind of team I want to make. You'll see some orders from me very soon. :p

Jaegher

Youngster Joey
Credits
I just joined today in preparation for the ORAS launch. Actually, I was too surprised by the fact that perfect pokemon seems cheap here (I was looking at a price of $10 each, more than that for ultra rare). Considering that levelling and breeding pokemon seems a bit like hard work.

Bottomline, I dont mind a price increase.. :)

Reactions: Dom

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I just joined today in preparation for the ORAS launch. Actually, I was too surprised by the fact that perfect pokemon seems cheap here (I was looking at a price of $10 each, more than that for ultra rare). Considering that levelling and breeding pokemon seems a bit like hard work.

Bottomline, I dont mind a price increase.. :)

^ This is a common response which only leads me to believe that a price increase would work and it's crucial that people don't adjust to the dirt prices that some sellers are selling for

If we change before ORAS it'll be a clean slate and the new flood of members will adjust to our normal prices and be accustomed to those and not 20PC everything

Jaegher

Youngster Joey
Credits
^ This is a common response which only leads me to believe that a price increase would work and it's crucial that people don't adjust to the dirt prices that some sellers are selling for

If we change before ORAS it'll be a clean slate and the new flood of members will adjust to our normal prices and be accustomed to those and not 20PC everything

One thing i'm wondering about is that although there is positive feedback from some people here about price increase, the market for such tradables/sellables are somewhat thin IMHO.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
One thing i'm wondering about is that although there is positive feedback from some people here about price increase, the market for such tradables/sellables are somewhat thin IMHO.

I don't agree with this, do you have anything to back up that statement?

mike1353

Youngster Joey
Credits
As a recent buyer, who's been actively buying, I look at it this way.

If you gen pokemon, the value of your service is very low in comparison to a fully legit pokemon. The grey area is, there is no perfect way to check for legitimacy. So personally, I put a premium on people trading me legit eggs for breeding orders. I'm okay with paying quite a bit more for it.

I own a powersave myself, cloning a whole box of pokemon takes less than 2 minutes. Comparatively to breeding hidden ability egg move, and 5-6 iv pokemon, which takes considerably longer, should be a lot more valued in comparison.

That's just my two cents

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
I really do believe something should be done about these ridiculously prices,
old map mew for a dollar? don't make me laugh
IATS (international association of trusted sellers) is helping a lot with this now. :)

testing