Closed Gourgeist, Insomnia, 2 Egg Moves

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Hello,
I'm looking for a Gourgeist with Insomnia, and Destiny Bond + Disable. I'm going to use it for breeding. The Nature and IVs are a non-issue. Here is some more info on the egg moves.
What I can offer is a fully custom KB, BR Pokemon. If you'd like a Gen 1 - 5 Poke please let me know too.

Thank you,

Gourgeist
Nature: Any
IVs: Any
Egg Moves: Destiny Bond, Disable
Level: Any
EV Spread: Not needed.

Please post if you can offer one.

Last edited:

Unproxied

Tier 1
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I have one with with Disable and Destiny Bond, but it has Frisk instead of Insomnia.

That may help a little? Catch a HA one from Safari and it'll make the breeding that much easier.

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
I have one with with Disable and Destiny Bond, but it has Frisk instead of Insomnia.

That may help a little? Catch a HA one from Safari and it'll make the breeding that much easier.
The thing is, I haven't come across a FS with the HA equivalent. I don't have much time to hunt down a ghost FS for now too. Thank you for offering. ;v

@Yamatori: If you can get a hold of an Insomnia Pumpkaboo that will suffice. It doesn't need to be bred for IVs or anything, but it must have the egg moves I listed above.

Yamatori

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
i think i can do it but i dont have my 3ds with me! i will pm you when i have it and if you still want it we can make a deal!

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
i think i can do it but i dont have my 3ds with me! i will pm you when i have it and if you still want it we can make a deal!
Thank you for offering the deal. Though in my OP I'm offering to breed a fully custom poke for whoever can fulfill this. But if you prefer the 25 PC, I can offer that instead.

testing