• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Help me build a team

JoyLovesSylveon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi guy, I really need a good team centered around my favorite pokemon, Sylveon. Can you offer advice on what pokemon I should put in it?

About my sylveon:

Level: 100 (duh, but not that it matters)
Ability: cute charm
Item: pixie plate (that could change)
Moves: moonblast, dazzling gleam, last resort (please change), draining kiss(please change)
Nature: rash

So yeah...if this pokemon isn't good enough then :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 112

jakegow1

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
It all depends if you want your Sylveon to be an attacking threat or a bulky cleric.
If you choose attack, you really need the ability pixilate and the move hyper voice.
If you run defense, you should be running heal bell and wish.

This is my own point of view though

JoyLovesSylveon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
It all depends if you want your Sylveon to be an attacking threat or a bulky cleric.
If you choose attack, you really need the ability pixilate and the move hyper voice.
If you run defense, you should be running heal bell and wish.

This is my own point of view though
I use it for attack, but it doesn't have the ability pixilate.

jakegow1

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Pokemon Name: Sylveon
Nature: Modest
Ability: Pixilate
EV Spread: 244HP, 252SpA, 12Spe
Moveset:
1. Hyper Voice
2. Hell Bell
3. Hidden Power Fire
4. Psychock

I would suggest asking one of the genners on the site if they can make you something like that? If she will be your main poke, want her to have everything she needs :)

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Pokemon Name: Sylveon
Nature: Modest
Ability: Pixilate
EV Spread: 244HP, 252SpA, 12Spe
Moveset:
1. Hyper Voice
2. Hell Bell
3. Hidden Power Fire
4. Psychock

I would suggest asking one of the genners on the site if they can make you something like that? If she will be your main poke, want her to have everything she needs :)
Pixilated hyper voice with a pixie plate :D

RedZShadow

Youngster Joey
Credits
I don't think that can be put in yet, I highly recommend basically rebreeding an eevee with HA and make other sylveon.

Although hyper voice is gen 5 move tutor only so getting one is kinda of a pain or very expansive trade unless ofc some one gen one for you.

testing