Battler
Credits
What is the trainer club newsletter?

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
I am disappointed.
The developers of the game decided to exclude player customization from ORAS on the grounds of bull and poop. They claim they want to retain player customization for Kalos because that was a feature meant specifically for that region.

No.. you don't add in a feature that lets you have a bit of uniqueness to your avatar, then take it away. This is a rant, don't feed into my comment and give into the troll juice that surges through our veins.

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
I am disappointed.
The developers of the game decided to exclude player customization from ORAS on the grounds of bull and poop. They claim they want to retain player customization for Kalos because that was a feature meant specifically for that region.

No.. you don't add in a feature that lets you have a bit of uniqueness to your avatar, then take it away. This is a rant, don't feed into my comment and give into the troll juice that surges through our veins.
We have a rant thread if you wanna go there, we know your frustration xD
http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/rage-corner.936/

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
If trainer customization isn't present it gives me a tad bit of hope that the game won't be just a rehash of a game already made with added features.
I'm looking forward to see how they incorporate the olden story with present time elements.

I did enjoy my all black outfit though, gladly will sacrifice it if it'll make the game better unlike X and Y which was rather lackluster.

PunSniperSylveon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits

zul1234

Youngster Joey
Credits
I mad i dont get the newsletter before now i know that I already by mistaken delete it. Owh my bad .got it now afterall

testing