• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Tag V4 (read the OP plz)

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
Q2) Medium salsa! I'm hot enough already.
original_37809352.jpg

Yungfaux

Hard at Work or Hardly Working
Staff member
Mod
Team Elite
Journalist
Credits
Q1) The superpower to be a prodigy at everything.
Q3) Stop caring. It would be the most stressless time of my entire life. I'd most likely prefer to stay at home surrounded by family watching movies or something simple. :)

Questions:

Q1) Who would you consider your "hero"?
Q2) If you could be any species (existing or fictional), what would you be?
Q3) What is your guilty pleasure? ;)

@Yungfaux @Niqyue @sebesmos

Q3) Stop caring. It would be the most stressless time of my entire life. I'd most likely prefer to stay at home surrounded by family watching movies or something simple. :)

Questions:

1. Someone who might be my hero could be... Puri Puri prisoner, from one punch man

2. Timelord because reasons

3. Furries? Maybe. Children's cartoons? Probably. Knowing people will be weirded out by my answers? Definitely.

Question:
1. If you had to eat a Pokemon which one would it be and why?

2. If you had to choose between changing hair colour or eye colour which would you choose?

3. If your life was a book what one would it be

@Miles8088 @AceBreeder-Brock @Krelbit

K

Krelbit

1. Someone who might be my hero could be... Puri Puri prisoner, from one punch man

3. Furries? Maybe. Children's cartoons? Probably. Knowing people will be weirded out by my answers? Definitely.

Question:

2. If you had to choose between changing hair colour or eye colour which would you choose?

1. I.

3. Don't.

3. Wanna.

@Niqyue @Yungfaux @Krelbit

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits

Question:

Is finally glad his name got called for one of these :p

1. dunsparce pretty sure they won't be missed its lower then a magikarp who actually evolves into something cool.

2. Hair Color, idk I was already thinking about probably not going to do it though

3. what are these books you speak of o_O

Question

1. If you could change your username for PP for free would you do it?

2. uh...favorite generation of pokemon?

3. ummm..were you disappointed with the leaks of pokemon go, thought it was going to be better?

@Dom (yus I still remember you Q_Q)
@pplzdude
@DRAG0NIT3

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits

Question:

1. Slurpuff with his cotton candy lookin ass
2. Eye color bc Id look weird with any other hair color
3. Goodnight Honey badger

Question:
1. Favorite Youtuber?
2. If you were beating me in a pokemon battle for the top spot in the new battle rankings would you wake up from your pipe dream or sleep forever?
3. If you had to commit to a Sun and Moon starter right now based on element only which would you choose?

@Matt_192 @Krelbit @GiaQuando @notsoclutch

K

Krelbit

Question:
1. Favorite Youtuber?
2. If you were beating me in a pokemon battle for the top spot in the new battle rankings would you wake up from your pipe dream or sleep forever?
3. If you had to commit to a Sun and Moon starter right now based on element only which would you choose?

why do you hate me

Chandelure

Youngster Joey
Credits
Answers:

1. Die of old age watching Sunderland beat Newcastle in an FA cup final :L
2. Gone Squatchin, need I say more?
3. Krabby Patty with cheese

Questions:

1. What would be your favourite artist/band?
2. What is your favourite type of junk food?
3. What was your first ever shiny pokemon?

@Chandelure @iBestest @desertfreak

Answers:

1. Too many to pick! "To define is to limit"... or something smart like that XD.
2. Nutella and a spoon.
3. Phione, perfect ivs too - devastated when I found out I couldn't use it in Battle Spot.

Questions:

1. Most unbelievable thing you've ever done in any video game
2. Favorite place you've ever visited
3. Childhood dream jobs

@Izzie @Grim1589 @SoDamnToasty

Izzie

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Answers:

1. Too many to pick! "To define is to limit"... or something smart like that XD.
2. Nutella and a spoon.
3. Phione, perfect ivs too - devastated when I found out I couldn't use it in Battle Spot.

Questions:

1. Most unbelievable thing you've ever done in any video game
2. Favorite place you've ever visited
3. Childhood dream jobs

@Izzie @Grim1589 @SoDamnToasty
1. Glitched on COD Black Ops: Call of the dead. Lasted 34 rounds ran out of ammo.
2. Colima, Mexico
3. Veterinarian

Questions:

1. Favorite Pokemon game?
2. What is your worst pet peeve?
3. If you could have a real pokemon which would you choose?
@Fady @Chandelure @CaitsCustoms

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits

Questions:

1) My grandma. She taught me all I know about loving unconditionally, even when things aren't quite the way you believe them to be. She's always given her whole heart in everything she did. I'll admire her for the short amount of time I have left with her and every day for the rest of my life. (For those of you that don't know, this is part of my recent hiatus)
2) I'd just be a dragon. I already saw Andrew said it too but it's the best choice. Large, badass, and can fly. :Cool:
3) I REALLY LIKE EATING CHEETOS WITH SALSA. pls dont judge.

Q1) My mom.
Q2) A Dragon
Q3) Smokin a bowl after work

Questions:

Q1) If you could change your irl name what would it be?
Q2) If you could press a reset button for the past 5 years would you?
Q3) What do you think the next stage of evolution will be for the human race?

@Gold 2.0 @Krelbit @sebesmos

1) Gosh I don't know... I'm pretty fond of my name. I HAVE NO IDEA WHO I WOULD BE IF I WEREN'T A SHELBIE.
2) Nope. And this has been the hardest few years of my life. I've made a lot of mistakes, but mistakes are what make us better in the future. The strongest people in life are the ones who have endured hardship - and even more important is that you can only know happiness at the same strength you've known sadness. Your ups can only be measured by how down you've felt. So in the end, the hard times will only make the good times that much better.
3) Goodbye straight people.
tumblr_o3y5r9iM211qlp9j9o1_1280.png

I'm going to try to tag some people I don't normally talk to to try to get to know some new folks
@Bruh @KeananSte @AdamC

1) What's the weirdest (but still delicious) thing you've ever eaten?
2) If you had to lose one sense, which would it be (sight, hearing, taste, smell, touch)?
3) What's your favorite internet joke/meme? (I wouldn't be the Meme Queen if I didnt ask :Troll: )

AdamC

Youngster Joey
Credits
1) My grandma. She taught me all I know about loving unconditionally, even when things aren't quite the way you believe them to be. She's always given her whole heart in everything she did. I'll admire her for the short amount of time I have left with her and every day for the rest of my life. (For those of you that don't know, this is part of my recent hiatus)
2) I'd just be a dragon. I already saw Andrew said it too but it's the best choice. Large, badass, and can fly. :Cool:

1) Gosh I don't know... I'm pretty fond of my name. I HAVE NO IDEA WHO I WOULD BE IF I WEREN'T A SHELBIE.
2) Nope. And this has been the hardest few years of my life. I've made a lot of mistakes, but mistakes are what make us better in the future. The strongest people in life are the ones who have endured hardship - and even more important is that you can only know happiness at the same strength you've known sadness. Your ups can only be measured by how down you've felt. So in the end, the hard times will only make the good times that much better.

I'm going to try to tag some people I don't normally talk to to try to get to know some new folks
@Bruh @KeananSte @AdamC

2) If you had to lose one sense, which would it be (sight, hearing, taste, smell, touch)?
3) What's your favorite internet joke/meme? (I wouldn't be the Meme Queen if I didnt ask :Troll: )

#1The weirdest best thing I've ever eaten was salt and viniger meal worms.
#2PSH hearing its already selective :p
#3 The shut up and take my money meme xD

1#What is your favorite status inflicting attack?
#2What is your dream job?
#3Favorite fast food chain?
@doulie @CaitsCustoms @Bdoggy233

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits

Question:
1. Favorite Youtuber?

1)GiaQuando cause the guy is simply amazing xD
2)Why dream it when I can make it happen when boredom strikes?
3)Water cause I will have to apply water to your burned ''areas'' after all that roasting xD

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits

Question:
1. Favorite Youtuber?

1) NorthernLion, seconded by TearOfGrace, GradeAUnderA and Alpharad
2) I wouldn't need to sleep, it would be too easy ;)

At least you'd beat me in LC oh wait.

3) Water. As long as it isn't Piplup 2.0 (I actually despise that Pokemon) then always water.

Questions:
1) What do you want to do in the future?
2) What game (franchise) do you play the most outside of Pokemon?
3) What would you do in the event of a zombie apocalypse and you were one of the few survivors?

@cj-97 @AceBreeder-Brock @notsoclutch

KeananSte

Youngster Joey
Credits

@Bruh @KeananSte @AdamC

Nice to see you include new people! :)

Answers:

1. Calamari or squid probably.
2. Probably smell, but touch could potentially be cool not being able to feel pain but still a big problem.
3. Probably DJ Khaled's another one as I find it cringe funny.

Questions:

1. What is the object to the right of you?
2. What is your favourite Pokemon game?
3. What is your favourite colour?

Krelbit has been bugging people to tag him here because he loves it so much so here you go bud.

@Krelbit @BlazingInfernape @Bruh

BlazingInfernape

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Credits
Nice to see you include new people! :)

Answers:

1. Calamari or squid probably.
2. Probably smell, but touch could potentially be cool not being able to feel pain but still a big problem.
3. Probably DJ Khaled's another one as I find it cringe funny.

Questions:

1. What is the object to the right of you?
2. What is your favourite Pokemon game?
3. What is your favourite colour?

Krelbit has been bugging people to tag him here because he loves it so much so here you go bud.

@Krelbit @BlazingInfernape @Bruh
Just Why bro....
1. A bookcase. I'm a massive nerd so It's full to the brim right now.
2. Gotta be Pearl or ORAS. Pearl was my first game so i've alwaysed liked it and ORAS got me into this site here so yea.
3. Black and Neon Orange. Them two together are fantastic

MY questions
1. Favourite videogame of all time
2. Favorite Sweet/Candy
3. If you could bring any famous person back from the dead, who would you choose
Well I'll tag: @NexusPlaysPokemon (lol have fun bro) @Agent Antz @Dace (The first 3 in my IM bar.)

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits

3) Water. As long as it isn't Piplup 2.0 (I actually despise that Pokemon) then always water.

Questions:
3) What would you do in the event of a zombie apocalypse and you were one of the few survivors?

Your piplup hate is disgusting. That was my first starter ever Q.Q

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits

Questions:

1. Tough question let me advice this with my most trusty source of trustworthiness
The+conch+has+spoken+_969866abf146372b1d0842dcd37786b4.jpg

THE CONCH HAS SPOKEN

2. The Legend Of Zelda series also a fan of mario but depends on the games launched. Oh and super smash bros ofc.

3. Kill myself the way I always wanted, why even bother surviving just let others do that for you xd

Questions

1. Your favorite subject in school/college/uni ?

2. Do you think you could go a day without internet ?

3. What was the best/worst day of your life?

@raeman0012 @iammama92
(gonna expand the amount of people we have on this thread aswell by adding online users from Im to answer my questions)
@Fady

Fady

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
1. Tough question let me advice this with my most trusty source of trustworthiness
The+conch+has+spoken+_969866abf146372b1d0842dcd37786b4.jpg

THE CONCH HAS SPOKEN

2. The Legend Of Zelda series also a fan of mario but depends on the games launched. Oh and super smash bros ofc.

3. Kill myself the way I always wanted, why even bother surviving just let others do that for you xd

Questions

1. Your favorite subject in school/college/uni ?

2. Do you think you could go a day without internet ?

3. What was the best/worst day of your life?

@raeman0012 @iammama92
(gonna expand the amount of people we have on this thread aswell by adding online users from Im to answer my questions)
@Fady

1. Surgery was my fav subject.
2.noooooo way , I am addicted.
3.Best day was graduation , worst day when I was admitted to the hospital for food poisoning.

Answers:

1. So so many! Let's say at the top are, Eminem, Godsmack, and Metallica.
2. Women
3. The shiny Gyarados in Gold and Silver. (Does this count since it's a given?? :p)

Questions:

1. If they were going to make a movie about your life, who would you want to play you?
2. If a tree falls in the middle of nowhere with no one and nothing to hear it, does it make a sound?
3. What's the meaning of life?

@Fady @mattthechap @Jakinov

1. Will smith.
2. yes , a sound will be made but no one will be there to hear.
3.WOW ! big question :D

1. Surgery was my fav subject.
2.noooooo way , I am addicted.
3.Best day was graduation , worst day when I was admitted to the hospital for food poisoning.

1. Will smith.
2. yes , a sound will be made but no one will be there to hear.
3.WOW ! big question :D

1- What is you fav food?
2-what is your fav colour ?
3-what is your fav shiny pokemon ?

@Izzie @ericashes @desertfreak

Last edited by a moderator:

Bruh

Pokémon Trainer
Credits

@Bruh @KeananSte @AdamC

Ok,
1. Definitely a Cheese and Jam Sandwich, don't ask me why, just try it, and you won't even wonder why. Sweet and Savory ;).
2. Hm, probably hearing, just because it is the only thing that isn't detrimental to any kind of living. I don't want to walk with a stick trying to figure out how to go to the bathroom, I would rather like to taste my Mac and Cheese, I think my Mom smells nice and would like to keep it that way lel, And who doesn't want to go to a Petting Zoo to touch that Goats tongue :eek:.
3. Probably not my favorite but its up there.

Agent Antz

Secret Agent Man
Credits
Just Why bro....
1. A bookcase. I'm a massive nerd so It's full to the brim right now.
2. Gotta be Pearl or ORAS. Pearl was my first game so i've alwaysed liked it and ORAS got me into this site here so yea.
3. Black and Neon Orange. Them two together are fantastic

MY questions
1. Favourite videogame of all time
2. Favorite Sweet/Candy
3. If you could bring any famous person back from the dead, who would you choose
Well I'll tag: @NexusPlaysPokemon (lol have fun bro) @Agent Antz @Dace (The first 3 in my IM bar.)

No. I find these questions to be quite invasive.

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Hold up.

Did someone actually make a tag thread with no one answering questions that they weren't asked/answering out of turn for spam posts?

@Martin you're actually a genius

testing