• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

General Team Black Winter Chat

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Everyone, please welcome our new member, @MaDnESs!

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
Hi @MaDnESs

man... this thread has become a welcome thread XD lets turn it back into a chat thread now. Im creating a thread specifically for welcoming new members so that this one doesn't get cluttered.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Also how do I get that ribbon-like thing below my name on forums?
There is a thread "everything you need to know about BW" in our team forums, the OP tells you how! :D

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Can anyone here gen? I want to get some ORAS pokes to make sets of and clone to the team, so we can kick ass when the game launches. We need to be da best cuz #winterpride

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
Today, we reached a milestone. Team Black Winter is now home to Perfect Pokemon's newest Champion! I worked really hard to achieve this and now, I'm proud to say that i did this for you guys, my friends. My family. My team. This is what we needed in order to keep the team pushing forward. Now we just need to keep this title and we can have that much more influence on those we wish to recruit. So I thought I would just share it with you guys!

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Matt and marigi have been a bit unactive lately, but since Keiji is back on the site, I thought we should challenge oreo! I want dylan and I to participate, do we have a third?

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
me and matt have been inactive as we have been away lol

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Taking care of my grandma, a baby, and 2 kids is hard xD

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
So we need to challenge oreo. Anyone up to help @Gold 2.0 and I?

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

nicky2300

Pokémon Trainer
Credits

testing