General Team Black Winter Chat

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Hey guys, we have recently lost an Officer in the form of @TheCreatures. I have been thinking about things, and was wondering if I could get your guys' help. I didn't know if you could maybe IM some new members you see online, and maybe just point them to the registration thread? I understand if you are against it, it is merely a suggestion. :)

@Matt_192 Is now a team officer. He has helped the team a lot through battling, and I expect great things out of him.

I'm going to try to get innovative with the team, but I may be inactive until the weekend, due to life stuffz. If you guys have any ideas, hmu on skype or PM. :D

No D:, Jiggly you were doing so well.

Reactions: Dom

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Reactions: Dom

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
is it just me who thinks that the legendary genies look like Lakitu on steroids?

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
is it just me who thinks that the legendary genies look like Lakitu on steroids?
They drop ferrothorns on unsuspecting trainers xD

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
They drop ferrothorns on unsuspecting trainers xD
don't you mean Ferroseeds? Ya know, cause they're round and Lakitu throws round spineys?

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
don't you mean Ferroseeds? Ya know, cause they're round and Lakitu throws round spineys?
but ferroseeds have trouble moving. If the genies are lakitus on steroids, then ferrothorn is a spiney on steroids.

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
maybe a ferrothornseed?

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Mega ferrothorn: The main body become a cylindric tower of spikes, with its feet being ferroseeds.

Martin

I'm just kinda here
Donor
Credits
SOS

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Welcome @Havik to the team!!!! :D #winterpride

Martin

I'm just kinda here