Permanently Closed (Previous Season) Gym Leader Application

This Gym, or information, is from an older season and is now Permanently closed.

TyruntLover44

Pokémon Trainer
Credits

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hello. I would like to be a grass type gym leader please. If that is not avalible, then fire or water will work too.

I may be going out on a limb here but, I feel like you didn't check to see if we actually had leaders or followed the rules in the OP to take over a gym, is that right?

JoyLovesSylveon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I may be going out on a limb here but, I feel like you didn't check to see if we actually had leaders or followed the rules in the OP to take over a gym, is that right?
Actually I read it all. I saw some posts asking to be a gym leader of a gym that already has a leader here, on this thread. I just though to go with the crowd..

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Actually I read it all. I saw some posts asking to be a gym leader of a gym that already has a leader here, on this thread. I just though to go with the crowd..

"- If you are applying to a Gym that already has a leader, respond to that leader's gym thread and issue your challenge for leadership there."

Just follow the rules in the OP, asking here first isn't the right way to do things

JoyLovesSylveon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
"- If you are applying to a Gym that already has a leader, respond to that leader's gym thread and issue your challenge for leadership there."

Just follow the rules in the OP, asking here first isn't the right way to do things
...sorry then

Miles8088

Top Kek Champion
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
@Cheza looking to be temp fire leader until mynors return

jakegow1

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Don't want to seem like I'm pushing my luck as I know the Mods/Admins are very busy, but is their any way of like getting a list or something of what gyms are currently inactive? I don't want come across lazy, just seems like a pointless exercise asking to take over a gym if it has a leader. I like the whole gym idea so I'm only asking to help the site keep all gyms active :)

Bendy

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Don't want to seem like I'm pushing my luck as I know the Mods/Admins are very busy, but is their any way of like getting a list or something of what gyms are currently inactive? I don't want come across lazy, just seems like a pointless exercise asking to take over a gym if it has a leader. I like the whole gym idea so I'm only asking to help the site keep all gyms active :)
in addition to that the list of current gym leaders is WAY out of date, and should be updated to actually state the correct gym leaders.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits

Currently the Ghost, Water, Dragon, Ground, Ice, Rock, and Flying gym could use a little more love.

in addition to that the list of current gym leaders is WAY out of date, and should be updated to actually state the correct gym leaders.

Updating now :)

jakegow1

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Currently the Ghost, Water, Dragon, Ground, and Flying gym could use a little more love.

Updating now :)
I Would love to take any from the Ghost, Water, Dragon or Ground, which ever one has been more urgent need (has been the least active) I will take :D

*Would Favor Ground*

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Like I said, I'm really not bothered which gym it is I take, I will take whichever is the least active.

Updated my last post I missed two, Ice and Rock. You can post on whatever one you want with your challenge :)

testing