Permanently Closed (Previous Season) Gym Leader Application

This Gym, or information, is from an older season and is now Permanently closed.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hey @Cheza, i defeated Dom with a mono dragon team and miles has passed the gym to me. should i make the thread?

Go for it ^.^ You got his approval I don't think you needed to apply

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I defeated stellar with a mono ground team and he's handing the gym to me should I make the ground thread?

Yup

I'll close the old one ^>^

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hi id like to take over the bug gym. (Giving ghost to possibly @Hazama )

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
It's been 7 days on my challenge for Bug. @Cheza

barth

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey! So I figured I'd do this officially, I've seen that the fighting gym spot is open but as I feel fighting is the weakest mono-type I have a request, I'd like to have the gym be run as a double battle gym, it allows access to hitmontop (a huge game in doubles) and aids the gym's ability to preform on somewhat equal ground against the influx of fairys and one very disgusting talonflame to the metagame. Let me know what you think, I won't be too sorely disappointed to hear a "no," after-all, the op already specified standard 6v6 singles as the format,
~Cheers!

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Hey! So I figured I'd do this officially, I've seen that the fighting gym spot is open but as I feel fighting is the weakest mono-type I have a request, I'd like to have the gym be run as a double battle gym, it allows access to hitmontop (a huge game in doubles) and aids the gym's ability to preform on somewhat equal ground against the influx of fairys and one very disgusting talonflame to the metagame. Let me know what you think, I won't be too sorely disappointed to hear a "no," after-all, the op already specified standard 6v6 singles as the format,
~Cheers!

You're allowed to have the option available for doubles battle format, but if a challenger requests to do it 6v6 style format you must comply.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
~Cheers!

We have two members currently battling for the fighting gym, they posted about it in the open, inactive and claimable gyms thread a while ago.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
As the Fairy Gym is currently inactive, would I be able to become its new leader?
If you post on the gym thread challenging for ownership and win or do not get a reply in 7 days you can become the new leader.

Sewage

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Donor
Journalist
Credits
If the Ghost Gym is open I will claim it, I do see on one thread it's open but on this thread there is a leader listed but I do not see a thread for the gym either. I have a mono ghost team already I have been using except for the uber I'll probably work in.;)

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
If the Ghost Gym is open I will claim it, I do see on one thread it's open but on this thread there is a leader listed but I do not see a thread for the gym either. I have a mono ghost team already I have been using except for the uber I'll probably work in.;)

Congratulations, the gym is yours, make a thread whenever you're ready following the gym leader guidelines and good luck.

If the ghost gym is up for contention, I will want want to claim it as well.

You're free to challenge him for his position.

Spiritburst

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
It's been more than a week since I challenged Jiggly for the ice gym and he has not replied. Does that mean I'm now the ice gym leader?

testing