Welcome to Zombo Com (April 25th)

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
ZOMBO COM WELCOMES TO YOU
Hey guys! Josh and I are making a tournament and are pitching in to buy the winner a custom title called Full Zombo and the buy in pc! The only way to ever get this title will be to win a tournament! If you would like to join comment below and send @x0rqasmatr0n 30 PC ON THE DAY OF THE TOURNAMENT, and you will be entered into the tournament. The tournament will start at 8:00 EST! See you there!

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Im in (;

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
Hey guys! Josh and I are making a tournament and are pitching in to buy the winner a custom title called Full Zombo and the buy in pc! The only way to ever get this title will be to win a tournament! If you would like to join comment below and send @x0rqasmatr0n 30 PC ON THE DAY OF THE TOURNAMENT, and you will be entered into the tournament. The tournament will start at 8:00 EST! See you there!
OMG YES COUNT ME IN!

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
So am I ;)

montye63

The Ultimate Gaming Nerd
Donor
Credits
meh... why not... i'll join the fun! :)

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Might make it :0

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I hope I can do this...

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits

So...

testing