• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Why hello ;)

Monique

Youngster Joey
Credits
Heya! I'm new and excited to be here :D I'm Monique, which incidentally is my name irl too xD I'm an addict who has been around since Red & Blue. I love competetive battling in OU on Showdown and Singles on Battle Spot, but sometimes I like to chill out and hatch shinies too. Betcha can't guess who my favourite pokemon is, ahaha xD

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Welcome to the site! If you're into competitive battling you'll love this site. :p We even have teams that compete every other Sunday in what is typically an OU 6v6 tournament. If you feel like you might hang around for a while definitely check that out :D

Monique

Youngster Joey
Credits
Welcome to the site! If you're into competitive battling you'll love this site. :p We even have teams that compete every other Sunday in what is typically an OU 6v6 tournament. If you feel like you might hang around for a while definitely check that out :D

Oh wow, that sounds amazing! I initally only came here to buy pokemon, it's great to hear that you have an active battling scene here as well *_* do you do your tournaments via showdown or on the official games? :O

Definitely hoping to stick around here, I've been looking for a dedicated pokemon forum to dig my teeth into for quite a while now! :D

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Oh wow, that sounds amazing! I initally only came here to buy pokemon, it's great to hear that you have an active battling scene here as well *_* do you do your tournaments via showdown or on the official games? :O

Definitely hoping to stick around here, I've been looking for a dedicated pokemon forum to dig my teeth into for quite a while now! :D
Official site battles go down over wifi, but we have a couple people who battle on showdown occasionally.
On top of the tournaments we also have our own gym challenge where you can earn badges like the ones you see under my avatar.

Feel free to check this out - http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/faq-site-guides.1956/
I've tried to link a lot of helpful information about the site here. :) If you have any questions feel free to let me know, I'm almost always lingering around!

Monique

Youngster Joey
Credits
Thanks guys, nice to meet ya :)

I'm more of a singles than a doubles fan but I have been growing more interested in VGC recently :eek:I'll let you know if I feel like diving in ^^

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
Thanks guys, nice to meet ya :)

I'm more of a singles than a doubles fan but I have been growing more interested in VGC recently :eek:I'll let you know if I feel like diving in ^^
Hey we play with a mixture of vgc type rules and smogon, we have clauses like no duplicate items and sleep and evasion clause as well as our own tiers and ban lists. I really hope you enjoy your stay on the site. We also have Teams/Factions that you may join i personally i recommend joining Team Zombo, we're the newest team around and we just recently brought in our first Championship Belt, we're looking for more competitive battlers as i myself try to mentor some of our inexpierenced users. We're tight knit group and we are always recruiting :D

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Pshh. ;) Elite is a top team to consider. We're exclusive to members with potential :D you can also always hit us up for a test battle.

Edit: also as a fellow girl you would be amongst the sites most active females! :D me and cheza and phenix all belong to elite

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
Pshh. ;) Elite is a top team to consider. We're exclusive to members with potential :D you can also always hit us up for a test battle.

Edit: also as a fellow girl you would be amongst the sites most active females! :D me and cheza and phenix all belong to elite
Unlike elite zombo will not judge you for pretty battling skills or to not have them. We try to see the potential in everyone, and help them become as good as they want to be. As for the female aspect no zombo does not have female members on the team, which is saddening :/ but we would really like it if you joined. But its totally up to you ive been on Elite and it was nice but now i am a Co-founder of Zombo with one of the site admins @x0rqasmatr0n who is also the current site champion of the latest tournament. Have a fun time on the site :D

testing