Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Today (Dec. 1) marks when Doulie first joined the site!
This means the site is officially one year old today!
balloons_2.png

Post below to show your support!
Thank you all for being a part of this community!

And most importantly...
Let's continue to make Perfect Pokemon a wonderful community!
vYvYKlL.gif

Site Statistics on Dec. 1, 2014
  • Discussions: 4,781
  • Members: 3,138

Last edited:

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Happy Birthday PP

It has been a good near 11 months for me ^.^

Lets hope for more progress, more members, more PC, and more good times :D

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
I know I speak for more than just myself when i say that i've really enjoyed my time here and i've met so many great battlers and even greater people in the near 11 months i've been here. It's so great to see the site growing bit by bit everyday and i hope that we can have even more success than we're having now in the future! Big thank you to @doulie for making this place where we could all come together and bond over a game i'm sure most of us loved as children. I'm so thankful for all of you guys here and just know that i love you all and i love this site and i can't wait to make even more memories with all of you!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PERFECTPOKEMON!!!! #PPAnniversary

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I made this thread so obviously I'm thankful, but thank you @doulie for making this site what it is today. I'm glad for my time as a member of this community, and I'm especially glad to be part of the team making it a fun and great place that anyone can be a part of. 3.1k members at year one, where will we be next year? I can't wait to find out! #PPAnniversary

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
11 months, I joined the day after Gold 2.0 become a thing. Thank you @doulie for everything you have done with this site. Thank you for putting up with my intolerable behavior, thank you for the start of BW and allowing me at one point to be a moderator for this great site. #OGBW

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear perfect pokemon! Happy Birthday to you!

*Brings in the cake with 1 candle*
Only been here a few months but the website has built such a great community! Roll on more years =D

Meruem

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Happy Birthday PP.:)

phenix

Rise Again
Team Elite
Credits
Congrats PP!
While I haven't been here quite as long as some of the others, I have grown to love this site.
Here's to many more birthdays! :D

giphy.gif

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Happy Birthday!

Argue

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
I'm late but Happy Birthday PP! This place is phenomenal, I've met wonderful people here. The services this place provides is what makes this site pure gold. :)

nicky2300

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I'm late also but happy birthday PP and I am with argue on that for meeting nice people on here. Team joining for me and all that and that's what makes this site pure gold.

testing